March 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge--Make March full of Luck, Love, & Scrapping!

Please add 2 to my total.

I hope to get some more scrapping done this weekend. A clingy little boy and a long St. Patty's weekend has pushed my scrapping to the back burner.

Please add another 6 to my total.... I'm just adding the title on to page 5 & 6!!! I hope to get another LO done today...but I don't know...

I have a goal for 8 pages tomorrow.. Need to get some stacks done before the end of the month to meet a few more goals.. Just put a print order in.. total cost because of free prints.. 3.20 (for s&h..) :banana:

Please add 2 to my total. I'm close to my goal (of course, it was a goal of only 8 pages, but I'm happy with that!)

please bring my total up to 47.... Thank you.

only 15 more pages and I hit my goal. I doubt I will get those 11 cards done but that's OK since I don't have such a large page goal next month (only 31).

Thanks for keeping this for us.

Finished 5 more pages so that's 28 total for me and I met my goal for the month! I'm going to keep working hard because my goal for next month is to finish my whole album from my last DL trip.

I've done 4 more - I was doing Christmas pages, and realised its only 9 months till next Christmas:scared1: I'm not READY:eek::rotfl2:

I finished the last of my swap items today, so that means I have met my goal for March!! :cool1::cool1: I can now start to think about packing lists for DD's trip and DH and my trip!!!

Cassey

I didn't fall off the face of the earth, I promise!! DS has been sick the end part of this week, so I haven't had computer time! I'll get us updated tomorrow!!

I didn't fall off the face of the earth, I promise!! DS has been sick the end part of this week, so I haven't had computer time! I'll get us updated tomorrow!!

hope your little man feels better :goodvibes tell him Megan is so excited to meet him and whats to have a mickey bar with him!

SIOH ~ Hope Big D feels better soon!! Give him a huge hug from his Auntie Nan... Tell him if he doesn't get better soon, he can come stay with me while your on vacation!!! Auntie Nan will drive down and get him!!!

Guess I should have remember to put this in the previous post...

Please add 9 more to my total.. should be up to 98. I have a batch I want to get through tomorrow too.. I told the family I was going to spend my day scrapping and they were all on their own... :rotfl2::lovestruc

SIOH ~ Hope Big D feels better soon!! Give him a huge hug from his Auntie Nan... Tell him if he doesn't get better soon, he can come stay with me while your on vacation!!! Auntie Nan will drive down and get him!!!

Sorry Auntie Nan, but we get to meet D! you don't want to disappoint Megan do you :confused3

Well, my thought was.. I don't want him to get Megan sick... Don't want to disappoint her..but don't want her to miss school because she is puny! :)

I think Shawna is calling me the night you all meet up.. don't let her forget! ;)

Well, my thought was.. I don't want him to get Megan sick... Don't want to disappoint her..but don't want her to miss school because she is puny! :)

I think Shawna is calling me the night you all meet up.. don't let her forget! ;)

okay when you put it that way ...but we still want him with us!
yay so you get to join in on the fun long distance! I'll remind her!
make sure everyone behaves while we are gone....well try :lmao:

going to miss "talking" to everyone .....

It's been so quiet around here lately, I don't think there will be much misbehavin' at all! :)

Yes, I usually join in on Shawna's vacations via text every time! She usually likes to tell me where they are at so it's like I get my Disney fix so I'm not so disappointed that it's over a year til our next visit!

I hope you all have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about the meets and the fun!!

It's been so quiet around here lately, I don't think there will be much misbehavin' at all! :)

Yes, I usually join in on Shawna's vacations via text every time! She usually likes to tell me where they are at so it's like I get my Disney fix so I'm not so disappointed that it's over a year til our next visit!

I hope you all have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about the meets and the fun!!

I noticed there hasn't been as much activity lately, I guess life is getting in the way of the DIS.
if you want, go check my PTR every couple of days, I won't be updating but will be calling a friend and she will do little updates for me.
can't wait to meet Shawna, Brooke and see Rebecca again along with their gang's, is going to make our trip even more special!

I will make sure to check in!!! WE are on break this week..but it's supposed to be cold.. :( so if you could please point the sunshine in our direction the kids and I would greatly appreciate it.. Rumor has it we could see up to an inch of that white stuff falling tomorrow night.. I hope they are wrong and it misses us!!!!

hope the yuck doesn't show up...have fun with the kids during break! will do my best to get some sun up your way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter