• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

March 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge--Make March full of Luck, Love, & Scrapping!

Well, I got 12 pages done and have finished the album I was working on!:woohoo: Off to start back up on my WDW 2009 scrapbook.

Finally got a chance to get in here while the house is quiet and update!!

Can y'all believe it's the last week of March??

Let's finish up strong!!! Nan--I'm going to update through Thursday morning. . .can you update Thursday evening and the finish-off of the month on Friday? We leave Friday morning!!!!

I've done NOTHING this month but sew. I've been so focused on the girl scout bronze award, I haven't had time to scrap. I'm hoping to make up for it at my weekend crop in April ;)

1 more page here...getting started on my album that I am going to enter in the scrapping category of our county/state fair! :goodvibes

2 more for me. I wanted to get a lot more done but DH took over the office/scrapbook room this weekend.

1 it's not what I wanted. But I did get the layout done and into the shadowbox. The shadowbox that I bought almost 6 weeks ago of course. :rotfl:

The 3 bags of scrap stuff is not allowed into the house until I start getting serious with putting layouts together again.

Please add 14 more to my total..

I have finished up DS14's 8th grade year & his 9th grade year is current..
I have finished up DD17's 10th grade year & her 11th grade year is current (minus the friend/party page)
I have finished up DS10's 3rd grade year & his 4th grade year is current (minus the event from this past Friday)

I have met a lot of my goals for this month.. I even ordered April's photos already and they should be here this week!!

SIOH ~ yes, I will be happy to update and give the finally numbers out!!! Not an issue!! Just text me some photos of my man at the parks!!!!:woohoo::cool1::thumbsup2

Thanks, Nan!!! And I will definitely send you some pictures!!

We're updated to here--GREAT JOB, everyone!!! I'm impressed with everyone's wonderful March!!! :banana:

I did it, I hit my page goal of 62 pages with a couple days to spare.

I also made 4 cards only 7 more to go to hit that goal....Gonna try to finish them by Tuesday.

we're updated again!!! Great push for the end of March!!

Nutz4Disney--congratulations on making your goal!!!

Jeniferdwn--way to go on 17 pages!!!

I have my Project Life caught up to this week, so I'm going to try to get the journaling done for the 5 days of this week (2 already past, 3 to go) until we leave for WDW!!

Updated to here!! Just today & tomorrow left in March!! Let's finish it off strong!!

Ok I haven't taken a moment to join this month but I have finished 17 pages. My goal for the month is 20. I hope to add in the 3 more before tomorrow is over!

Good morning, everyone!!! We're updated to here!

This will be my last update for this month--Nan is going to take over and close this month out. Thanks, Nan!!! :hug:

I am SO impressed with the number of pages y'all cranked out this month!! Let's keep each other motivated and go right into April!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter