Kellybell Names CLOSED post on Kellybell Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope your trip to Disney was as magical as ours! I think we saw you guys at the Magic Kingdom. I didn't want to interrupt your vacation as you looked to be having a wonderful time.

I was wondering if you could do a couple name designs for me. My sons are both Toy Story fans. Could you do James and Samuel in the Toy Story letters? We are using light t-shirts. Also, could you do Samuel in Chip and Dale? We have James, but Samuel is a die hard Chip and Dale fan. Thanks!

Dawn

Kellybell,

Could I please have ABBEY in Ariel 2 design for white t shirt no border on light transfer paper. our trip is in october 22. Thank you!

I think this got missed. on page 224 post 3352. Thanks!

I have a request for my October trip if you get time. No hurry.

I am using AmyMickeys' dark transfers so I would like a border around the name designs if you can. It makes them easier to cut.

cars design - Brenden
cinderella design - Brooklyn
1st visit mickey head-Brooklyn
1st visit mickey head-Brenden
09 Mickey - Brenden
09 Minnie - Brooklyn

Have a wonderful trip!! :cutie:

Loved your trip report! Sounds like you guys had a great time. My original request was #3435 on page 229. It was this:

Mom in Minnie2 and Christmas (both light shirts)
Marissa in Four Parks Gang and Christmas (both light shirts)
Cassie in PiratesofCarribean2 and Ratatouille and Christmas (all light shirts)
Dad in Mickey3 and Christmas (both for dark blue shirts)
Thomas in Tigger2dark and Christmas (both for dark shirts)

also I would love to have one of the family vacation 2 disigns that says Ford Family Vacation (for light shirts).

Thanks so much for all your hard work ~ Kim

If you had a chance to get to this by next weekend ~ we are having a shirt party with our friends who are also going to Disney ~ that would be great. Thanks so much~Kim:love:

I love your work
I just scrolled threw all 200+ pages and was wondering if you could do a few names for me
Blake and Nathan in the Thomas the train and Matter from cars both for white shirts
THANK YOU SO MUCH

I'd like to request a few designs if you will have the time.:flower3: Our cruise is Oct 25...If you don't get around to them, I completely understand and no worries! I searched this thread & your shared site, but the kids in our family all seem to have very uncommon names:confused3, lol! These will be for light shirts.

I would like to get these names in the Cruise design:

The Clark's
The Whatley's
The Almeda-Lutes (no apostrophe)
The Carmenaty-Smith's

And I would also love to request these names/designs:

Jasmyne- Jasmine design
Jaden- Jasmine & Spongebob designs
Tristan- Mickey design (the black new design)
Tacha- Tigger design
Dessia- Aurora & Belle designs

Thanks so much for offering your beautiful designs & time to make our vacations extra special!:wizard:

LOVE your designs, have a few requests.... I'm not in a big hurry for them, and I know you must be VERY busy, so just whenever you get a chance....

1) I love your Princess character names - need the name "Rayna" with the colorful princesses, not the ones in gold (like the "Grammy" in your post #1)

2) I need two Minnie Mickeyheads (not the dancing Minnie - just the other plain Minnie) - one to say "Lita" and the other to say "Grandma"

3) I need two Mickey Mickeyheads - one to say "Brad", one to say "Grandpa" (the one where the Mickey is IN the head, not on the left side of the head)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND TROUBLE!!!

These are fabulous!!!! I am so embarassed because I forgot a grandchild - Emma. Would you please make one for her. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Wow! Thank you for sharing your talent!!
Would you mind personalizing two names they will be on white

Rhys
Kenadi

like the tinkerbelle_bailey.jpg

Thank you so much!

Thank you for treating us with disigns for personalizing our kids outfits!! I SO APPRECIATE IT!!
Would you be able to customize these names please:

verticletink for Camiryn & Cassidy
fairies_maci for Camiryn & Cassidy
pinkminnie for Camiryn, Cassidy & Mommy
Mickeymouseclubhouse_mason for Cassidy
hannahmontana_hailie for Camiryn
mater_ashlie for Bob (or Daddy which ever)
gangstars for Jerri-Lea (does that one work if it is verticle?)
goldenprincess for Princess
chefmickey for Camiryn, Cassidy, Jerri-Lea & Bob
mickey3_braylon for Camiryn, Cassidy, Jerri-Lea & Bob

Thanks again! You rock!
Can't wait to surprise the girls with our first trip and our shirts!!

Kellybell, I'm new to this site and cannot believe how great you guys are! Thank you SO MUCH for offering to this for those of us technologially-challenged! :flower3:

Having said that... might I please request a couple of disigns? :cool1:

A mickey mouse font with the name: THEO

And a princess font (maybe Cinderella?) with the name: SAFIRA

Thank you so much!

Erica

I love your disigns. If you have time could I have the following:

Átila name with:Mickey fonts
Sponge Bob
Incredibles
Indiana Jones
Saadia name: Think
Belle
Gilson name: Grumpy
Beast
Beto name: Sleepy
Rislava name: Minnie
Daisy

Thanks a lot

Please, If you have time I will so glad with I have those ones

Hello,

I am not in a hurry, but am hopeful you can help with this.

Thank you so much!
Tassma

Thank you so much for the disigns. Of course, they are so cute, I am afraid they are going to create an argument. Is there any way you could do

"Sebas" and "Anna" with the Phineus and Ferb
and
"Zane" and "Nate" with Mickey?

I will use dark t-shirts still and no background necessary.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Tassma

Hi Kelly,

I wanted to show you the stroller bag I made using one of your Disigns. It's for putting on the handles of our rental stroller and has a pocket for putting in all of the maps, show schedules, etc.

strollerpocket1.jpg

strollerpocket2.jpg

Thanks again for all of your hard work making these great disigns for everyone!

Thank you so much for your time in making the two designs I requested. My daughter absolutely loves her name with the fairies.

Unfortunately for me you went on vacation before you could get to my request and we went on vacation while you were on vacation and the one you did with our last name we didn't get to use this year. When you get a chance could you redo the "Perrier" vacation and change the date from 2009 to 2010?

Your response to me was in post 247 #3699. And the name of your file is familyvacation_perrier.

Thank you so much. I hope you enjoyed your vacation.

Hi Kelly,

I wanted to show you the stroller bag I made using one of your Disigns. It's for putting on the handles of our rental stroller and has a pocket for putting in all of the maps, show schedules, etc.

strollerpocket1.jpg

strollerpocket2.jpg

Thanks again for all of your hard work making these great disigns for everyone!

That is too stinkin cute!!:cutie::cutie::cutie::cutie::cutie:

Hi Kelly! I was wondering if you would be able to do some names for me for our trip in 3 weeks. If you can't get to them in time, I understand. We wanted the DISign that you have in your 4 Shared site under the Names/Halloween section. It's the DISign with the black border and the orange background.

Halloweendark_2009.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Could I please get these names?

Mommy
Daddy
Desiree
Emma
Dylan

Thank you very much!!!!

Because this thread is rapidly approaching the dreaded 250 pg mark I have decided to close it to new requests and have asked all my requesters still in need of their names to re-post in my Kellybell Disigns thread. I have decided to combine both threads into one it will be easier for me to keep track of requests and hopefully make things more efficent.:cutie:

*********I will not be checking this thread anymore! So it is extremely important to re-post your request on my Kellybell Disigns thread!*********

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter