Kellybell Names CLOSED post on Kellybell Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelli I would love the following designs from you. I know you are crazy just getting back from vacation.

Red polka dot minnie with the name

Chiara

I would also like the black background Mickey with the names
James
Gerard

Thanks so very much

Your designs are great! You're so talented! Could you do a Mickey and Friends name design for my family? Our names are:

Daddy
Mommy
Evan
Brandon
Carter

Our vacation starts October 3rd and I'll be doing the transfers on light paper. Thanks so much!

Edited: I found the links for Mommy and Daddy. If you could just do the boys' names in the Gang Stars name pattern, it would greatly be appreicated! Thanks!

To be honest I have no idea what I am doing right now, I am just trying to figure out where to start!!!!!! :surfweb::upsidedow

I am respondin to reposts as people have trips rapidly approaching. I can see by your ticker you leave in 5 days!!!:banana:

Where is your original post and I will get it done ASAP for ya:flower3:

P.S. Any of my loyal followers have any idea what page I was on before I left?!?!?!?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Ha Ha I don't know how you keep track! I am on pg 234 and you were 3-4 pages before my page.

To be honest I have no idea what I am doing right now, I am just trying to figure out where to start!!!!!! :surfweb::upsidedow

I am respondin to reposts as people have trips rapidly approaching. I can see by your ticker you leave in 5 days!!!:banana:

P.S. Any of my loyal followers have any idea what page I was on before I left?!?!?!?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

No worries! I didn't want to pile onto your plate (I know all I want to do when I get back is look at my pictures and videos and cry :sad:;)). I just didn't know if you were picking up where you left off or starting with those who were resposting.

IF YOU AREN'T SWAMPED...I'm #3476 on page 232.

I'm on 228, so at least that far. I don't know how you keep track! :confused3

Kelly,

Thank you for the name designs, my kids are thrilled with them. I'm hoping to get the shirts finished tonight. Only four more days....

thanks again,
Laura

May I add to your perpetual list? ;)

Tabe - Lion King on a navy blue shirt with a dark transfer
Taylor - Tink on a lime green shirt with a dark transfer
Haileigh - Ariel on a red-orange (think Ariel's hair) shirt with a dark transfer

These are no DISign in particular, as long as they are themed to each character.

Thanks so much!!! :)

***Kelly, we leave on September 25, so if that is cutting it close with the end of your trip and all of the requests, no worries!!***

Have a fabulous time:cutie:

Hi Kelly,

I have a request on page 232 that you haven't gotten to yet. :flower3:

I think you left off after #3464 pg 231 so it doesn't get lost

epcotname_charles.jpg

Can I have this done with the names
James
Mary
JT
Susie
Gladys
Toebes

Thank you

Kelly,

Is it possible to get the following designs:

http://www.4shared.com/file/118616963/320ba268/hannahmontanahaillie.html
- Bridgett
http://www.4shared.com/file/116633469/c727002a/chipndalebob.html
- Jamie
http://www.4shared.com/file/126882556/69e14a8/mickey3_cody10.html
- Dad, Bryan - without the year please
http://www.4shared.com/file/126883044/4ffce14b/minnie2_wendy10.html
- Mom, Bridgett - also without the year

I hope this is a good way to post the links ~ kind of new at this!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful designs, they'll make extra magic for our trip.
Thanks again,
Vickie

ETA: They will all be on white shirts and we don't leave until the end of October ! Thanks!

I know my post was on page 227 and I don't think you'd made it there yet.

No hurry....we don't leave 'til December. 8)

This was reposted from pg245 #3669 so it would not get lost

epcotname_charles.jpg

Can I have this done with the names
James
Mary
JT
Susie
Gladys
Toebes

Thank you

Thank ya, ma'am!! They're super!! I'm packing, but I'll be sure to post pics of everything in action. Thanks again!

page 226 and not that far yet. It is so nice of you to even try to keep up. When your good your always in high demand. Thanks again for doing all of us this service.
Brandy:cheer2:

Hi Kelly, I just received the message you sent to me on my PM and I will do something for you ASAP!! My computer crashed the other day and fortunately my son was able to get it up and running--BUT I lost everything I had saved including all my Disney Designs, pictures etc. I absolutely love your new EPCOT Disign with the name in the world flags. I am leaving October 1st--so I understand if there isn't enough time--but may I request one for GINNY and one for STEVE?? Thanks -Ü

Kelly, I am such a 'goober'. I should have checked your 4-Shared site before I request in my last post. Thanks for everything and please cancel my request for the EPCOT names--duh!!

Hi, Great designs!!
Can I possibly get 2 each of the Halloween Name Disigns, one for a light shirt (probably grey) and one for a dark shirt (most likely black) with the following names:
BONNY
LEE
Also, could I get one of your balloon anniversary designs with the names Bonny and Lee, and Celebrating 10 years
Thanks so much!!!!

You're welcome:cutie:

I need a Monsters Inc. shirt with the name Caroline
Lilo & Stitch wiith the name Caroline
Celebration with the name Caroline-Celebrating My First Trip
I will be using dark transfers.

Here are your requests:goodvibes

I am going to use the dark transfer paper, and will be using black shirts.
Could I please have them with the dark fab five disign with these names??
Rae
Korbyn
Kayla
Craig
Thanks so much!
Love, love, love your work!!

You're welcome :goodvibes

I was wondering if I could possibly get some words from you using the Mickey Mouse background like you do for your names?
mickey32009
I need these words. Can you make them all seperate? In other words, I do not need them all together. I am going to copy them and use them seperatly on a board in my kindergarten classroom.
MOUSEKEETER
OF
THE
WEEK
Thanks,
Dona Momma

You're welcome:cutie:

Thank you so much. Korbyn is spelled wrong though. It's with a "y" not an "i". Again we aren't going until Dec. so don't rush. I know you must stay so busy and can't imagine how you find time to do it all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter