Kellybell Names CLOSED post on Kellybell Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, hope you had a great trip!!! I am bumping this up because we leave in two weeks and would love to have these done. Thank you so much!!!

Hi Kelly,
I have loved reading your trip report and can't wait to feel those moments myself. We are leaving 10-1 so I'm bumping this in hopes you can do these for our trip as well. Thank you.:yay:

Hi there, I absolutely LOVE your designs. Our trip is coming up, we leave October 1st and trying to be done a few weeks ahead of time. Here are my requests.

*AK still wild after 7 years of marriage- Jeff & Angie
*Mickey Big Bro and Lil Bro
*Monorail copilot license-one for Brendan and one for Garrett
*Projector roll Hollywood Studios-Brendan & Garrett
*Phineas and Ferb luggage tag-Brendan
*Spongebob name (dark)-Brendan
*Spongebob name(dark)-Garrett

All except the spongebob I plan to put on light colors. Thank you in advance. You are so generous to make a trip extra special and personal!!!

Bumping, we leave Oct 1st. hoping to add these to my collection for our trip!!!
thanks Kelly
Ignore the previous post, didn't include the designs, sorry!!!

Your designs are so beautiful! I was wondering if you could make one like your letmagicbegin.jpg with the cruise ship instead of the castle saying Ramirez Family at the top and Let the Magic Begin on the bottom. i just thought the pretty golden color with a cruise ship pic would be perfect for our sailing on the Magic! I am making it into a magnet if that matters with coloring/border at all. Thanks so much for your time!! :hug:
Dawn

Hey Kel,
I believe you left off on post 3535 ....just kidding lol:rotfl:
You'll get to mine whenever.. Love the trip report by the way.:thumbsup2

HELP -

I have 4 dark blue shirts

it's our 1st trip to disney - we leave Saturday

Daddy
Mommy
Cade (his bday is October 2nd when we'll be there)
Carly

I need iron on transfers

Can you help me???

Could I please request two family signs with Disney cruise (pirate crew) name white background

The Lambert's - 10-24 April 2010 Magic

The Gillespie's - 10-24 April 2010 Magic

Also Disney cruise name Joanne

Thank You
:thumbsup2

Love the designs! Can I please get in the celebrate rainbow design for dark shirts with boarders:
2009 Mimi
Mommy
Twin Sisters
and in Ariel and Princess name design with boarder for dark shirts:
Gracie
Hallie
Thanks so much, this will be my girls first trip with their Mimi and we are so excited!!! :)

Hi Kelly I was wondering if you could do a few designs for me! You do some awesome work. (I put this on the other page also)

All designs will be printed on paper for dark transfer

akmickeyname_lilbro.jpg --- replace lilbro with Jodi
akmickeyname_lilbro.jpg --- replace lilbro with Kirk
epcotgoofy_garrett.jpg --- replace garrett with Kirk
epcotname_dan.jpg ------- replace dan with Jodi
celebraterainbow2010_mike.jpg --- replace mike with Kirk
celebraterainbow2010_mike.jpg --- replace mike with Jodi
gangstarsallie.jpg --- replace allie with Jodi
gangstarsallie.jpg --- replace allie with Kirk

thanks so much

When I click on one of your pages in the 4shared site, it thows me to a sign in page--when I sign in, I get a blank screen. Do you have any idea what I should do next?
I would like some Halloween designs for my granddaughters, Cassie, Allison, Kendall, and Holly and one for my grandson--Joe.
They can wear shirts with their names on them to school. I would also like just the initials--C--A--K--H--J for shirts for our cruise. Can you make something pretty with just initials? J doesn't need to be pretty, he is an 8 year old boy. Thank you for thinking about this.
Barbara:goodvibes

Kellybell,

Well after scrolling through over 200 pages and using Dialup (my dsl line is being fixed) I am ready to make my request for your wonderful designs.

Can you please make some names for tshirts that I will be printing.
Gangstar- Joshua, Joey, Jayden
Peterpan- Joshua, Joey, Jayden

Thanks so much!

hello i was wondering if you could make this design in the name Austin. My friend is taking her 4 year old son to disney. I want to make a shirt for him. He just lost his father and is having a tough time. She is trying to make him have a very special time. I think a shirt might make him smile and feel special. They are leaving in about a week so if you are able to get it done that would be great. If not I understand. you just got back from your trip and I am sure you have been very busy. I see the name austin in the dark design, but I am looking for one to be for a white shirt. The year 2009
Thank you so much.
jessica

Kellybell,
If you have time, could you do the names Peyton and Will (2009) in the Mickey Mouse design. I am using red shirts and I love the example in black with mickey. Thanks so much. By the way I'm using dark transfers. Thanks so much!

LOVE THEM!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you!!! My 1st official dis request and you are too marvelous!!!! My son will LOVE these shirts! I actually got on the AI experience last trip. A BLAST! So, I wanted a momento for all of us to remember it by. So I'm thrilled with those dis signs!!!!!!

hello i was wondering if you could make this design in the name Austin. My friend is taking her 4 year old son to disney. I want to make a shirt for him. He just lost his father and is having a tough time. She is trying to make him have a very special time. I think a shirt might make him smile and feel special. They are leaving in about a week so if you are able to get it done that would be great. If not I understand. you just got back from your trip and I am sure you have been very busy. I see the name austin in the dark design, but I am looking for one to be for a white shirt. The year 2009
Thank you so much.
jessica

I hope he has a magical vacation!:cutie:

Did you figure out what page you're on? Just checking...don't wanna miss if you posted - but I don't wanna bug you either! :thumbsup2

I love your cruise name designs! I found 2 that I can use - "cruiseblue" John & Emma. Could you please make Alison, Adam, Sydney, Joe, Fred, Liza and Kristine in the same style & font? I plan to use the dark transfers. Thank you!

You're Welcome :cutie:

You made some designs for our upcoming trip that were FANTASTIC!!:worship: In fact, I have some friends that are traveling to Disneyland for the holidays, and they would LUV :love: to have a couple of shirts for their girls. If you could please make a Mulan design with the name Mayli on it and a Jasmine design with the name Frankie on it. Neither of them need a border on them, and they are both going to be on white shirts.
Thank you in advance for all of your wonderful work!:hug:

You're Welcome:cutie:

Could you do a Fairies name for my daughter SKYLAR?
And this one familyvacation_wilson.jpg, but put PERRIER instead for Wilson.
thanks

welcome :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter