Kellybell Names CLOSED post on Kellybell Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellybell

DIS Veteran
Here are a couple of new name disigns! There are many more themes in my 4shared site (the link is in my signature):cutie:
*********I HAVE ONE IMPORTANT REQUEST FROM REQUESTERS, PLEASE WHEN MAKING YOUR REQUESTS LET ME KNOW WHAT COLOR SHIRT YOU PLAN TO USE AND OR WHAT TYPE OF TRANSFERS (LIGHT OR DARK) SO I CAN ADD BACKGROUNDS ACCORDINGLY!********

These are awesome!! I would love to have Carla done in the Mickey and Friends one.

Thank you,
Carla

Here are a couple of new name disigns I have been working on!:cutie:
I am working on different characters & themes and am willing to try certain requests!:goodvibes

emmashell.jpg

princesscrownemma.jpg

Kelly,
Could I get these 2 with Eryn? Could I also get the Mickey one in Cheryl and Scott? Thanks.

Hello,

Your designs are wonderful. Could I please request a few designs? I would like the Ariel design with the names Maiya & Kayla; Disney Fairies with the name Melissa; and Princesses with the names Briana & Jasmine. Thank you so much.

Sharla

These are so different and very nice.... Could you please make me one that says Lily in the Ariel design.

Thanks,
Tammy

Hi Kelly,
I was wondering if you might be willing to do a both the ariel and the princess designs with the name ANNA?
Thanks so much!!!
Lori

These are so awesome girl!!!
Can I please request for my dd Lauren the Ariel and Fairies?
Wanda in the Mickey and friends?
Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Your designs are wonderful. Could I please request a few designs? I would like the Ariel design with the names Maiya & Kayla; Disney Fairies with the name Melissa; and Princesses with the names Briana & Jasmine. Thank you so much.

Sharla

Thank you and here are your requests!:wizard:
airelshellmaiya.jpg

airelshellkayla.jpg

fairiesbutterflymelissa.jpg

princesscrownbriana.jpg

princesscrownjasmine.jpg

Kelly, those are awesome and very cute! Would you mind sharing with me the Ariel: Mia and the Mickey with two names 1) Colby and 2)Joshua. Thank you for all your talent!:love:

Cindy

These are so different and very nice.... Could you please make me one that says Lily in the Ariel design.

Thanks,
Tammy

Thank you I thought they came out pretty cool!:cutie:
airelshelllily.jpg

Hi Kelly,
I was wondering if you might be willing to do a both the ariel and the princess designs with the name ANNA?
Thanks so much!!!
Lori

Anything for a repeat customer!:rotfl:
airelshellanna.jpg

princesscrownanna.jpg

These are so awesome girl!!!
Can I please request for my dd Lauren the Ariel and Fairies?
Wanda in the Mickey and friends?
Thanks in advance!

Come on in the water's fine!:laughing: Thank you I was pretty pleased how they came out!:cutie:
airelshelllauren.jpg

fairiesbutterflylauren.jpg

hiya kelly :)

these are really good

any chance you could do me in the mickey style -
mykie, jason, adam, reece, papa and my surname stowell

in ariel style - sophie
and

princess - anna and sophie

again these are really nice

reason for my surname i thought i could put onto my suitcases would make them easily seen ;)

thanks kelly if you can manage this

:cheer2:

Here is your disign! :cutie: Have a great trip and I would love to see pics of Hannah in the shirt!:goodvibes
princesscrownhannah.jpg

I love them!!
Can I get mom-mickey and friends
dad- mickey and friends
Sami- tinkerbell
Madison- princess
Mckaylin-princess

Thank-you!!!:goodvibes

Kelly, those are awesome and very cute! Would you mind sharing with me the Ariel: Mia and the Mickey with two names 1) Colby and 2)Joshua. Thank you for all your talent!:love:

Cindy
Here are your requests, but I do want to metion that I am trying to work on some more boyish names as well. So here's mickey for now cuz that's what you requested, but if you tell me who joshua and colby are in to I can do more boy disigns! I have started cars and toy story and stitch, so maybe one of those would fit your boys better!:cutie:
airelshellmia.jpg

gangstarscolby.jpg

gangstarsjoshua.jpg

hiya kelly :)

these are really good

any chance you could do me in the mickey style -
mykie, jason, adam, reece, papa and my surname stowell

in ariel style - sophie
and

princess - anna

again these are really nice

reason for my surname i thought i could put onto my suitcases would make them easily seen ;)

thanks kelly if you can manage this

:cheer2:

What a great idea to use them on the suitcase, I may have to steal that idea! Like I said above I am working on some more boyish styles so if that would fit some of these names better let me know!:cutie:
gangstarsmykie.jpg

gangstarsjason.jpg

gangstarsadam.jpg

gangstarsreece.jpg

gangstarspapa.jpg

gangstarsstowell.jpg

airelshellsophie.jpg

princesscrownanna.jpg

These are wonderful! Could you do
Mary with Ariel
Jackson with Mickey and Friends?

Thanks so much for sharing your talents,
Blessings,

Kelly! These are too too too too cute! So gorgeous!
Well, I do have to request here after the awesome Disigns you helped me with for my big boys- the Kingdom Hearts thing if you recall... Thx again BTW! :worship:
For the Mickey & Friends can you do

Marcus
Darrin
Adriene
CJ
& w/ the Fairies Disign can you do
Jacquelynn
Cheri

Thx so much! I will be watching for what you come up with on a boys Disign style- This would be real cute w/ Cars characters and then have like tire tread marks, finish line, Starter flags, and such around the name- (just an idea) - I have lots- Wish I knew how to do the Disign things- In the meantime I will worship you & the others who do this wonderful beautiful work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter