Kellybell Names CLOSED post on Kellybell Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks SO much. They are fantastic. I'm going to work on the shirts right now!!! I'm glad you had a great time. I will definately catch the Nemo show!!

Hi Kelly,

Here is my reposting of the names requests from my other post...

We are doing a family shirt and would like to use DISign mickey3_cody10.jpg. If possible would you mind also adding a black border since I will be using dark transfers on light and dark shirts and the saying "Our Disney Adventure 2009" instead of "Walt Disney World 2010" at the bottom.
Here are the names...
Jeff
Dawn
Abby
Emily
Drew
Michele
Dave
Ben
Gabby
Jonna
As well...
sleepingbeauty2darkgretel.jpg changed to Emily.
snowwhite_melanie.jpg changed to Abby and if possible a red border.
phineasferbdarkben.jpg changed to Drew.
carsstrollertagezard.jpg changed to Drew's Ride
Thanks,
Dawn

Your welcome have a Magical vacation! :wizard:

Hello and welcome back, hope you had a great vacation. I posted just before you left on your vac asking for 2 name disigns. We are leaving this sunday and if you have time could you make me the following 2 name disigns with the name Abby? One with Sleeping Beauty and the other with Peter Pan with maybe Tinkerbell flying above spreading some pixie dust. I am going to put these on light colored shirts. Thank you so much,

Your welcome, have a wonderful time:cutie:

I hope your vacation is going great... I made a request for a few designs. It is post 3494.

We are leaving September 21st... If you can't get them finished, I completely understand... don't stress about us, especially being tired from a wonderful vacations.

Thanks so much for your time. I LOVE your work!

Any chance you'll have time for these? Hope your vacation was wonderful. I don't want to be pushy, I just have to drive over an hour to get anywhere to purchase t-shirts. Nothing like waiting to the last minute!

Cheers!

Hi, hope you had a great trip. I checked out your trip report and can't wait to hear more!!

We are leaving in 16 days & I made a request on page 216 wanting some halloween name fills. I copied & pasted the request below. If you don't have time to get to it, that's ok. I just need to know so I can plan out something else to do with the shirts. Thanks! :)

If you have time, I would like to request a MNSSHP design for some black shirts. If you have a MNSSHP disign that you can do our names in that might work. Or we could do our names on the front & another disign on the back. I promise to post pics of those as well. If you are able to just do names, I would like them without a box around them please. I don't mind cutting them out & even some of the stuff around the name. : )

For this disign, I would like the following:
Daddy
Mommy
Hunter
Emily
Abigail

Thanks so much!!

I'm working on my shirts and am having a hard time enlarging the image without it looking blurry. Can you advise me on how to enlarge?

I'm working on my shirts and am having a hard time enlarging the image without it looking blurry. Can you advise me on how to enlarge?

You need to click on the actual picture in the thread and it will open up into another window from there you click on the download now button and then you can download them at their original size:cutie:

Hi again, my mom just saw the wonderful shirts you disigned for us & wants to do one for my niece's first b-day. Do you have anything with the Disney channel show The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse? That is her favorite show & she watches it every day! If you don't have anything show specific, any of those characters will work. Her name is MADISON & her birthday is in August.

If you have time, I would also like to request a MNSSHP design for some black shirts. I don't really know what I want. If you have a MNSSHP disign that you can do our names in that might work. Or we could do our names on the front & another disign on the back. I promise to post pics of those as well. If you are able to just do names, I would like them without a box around them please. I don't mind cutting them out & even some of the stuff around the name. I love the look of them without the box, just not too sure about getting it all straight to iron on. I'll give it a try though if you don't mind doing it for me! : )

For this disign, I would like the following:
Daddy
Mommy
Hunter
Emily
Abigail

Thanks so much!! :worship:

You're welcome:cutie:

Hey Kelly, hope you had a wonderful trip! (i cant wait to hear more on your TR!) I hate to be a bother but I noticed a few others whose trips are around the same time as mine are reposting their requests. I thought I would repost mine as well, we leave 2 weeks from friday :banana::banana:

Love the designs Kelly! Could I request:

Nicole - MNSSHP
Nicole - Epcot
Nicole - Fab 4

Thank you!

Can I please request
Autumn 1.Minnie Mouse 2. Mickey and Friends 3. Princess (ie. grammy)

Jessica 1. Gold Princess (ie grandma) 2. Bolt 3. Princess (ie. grammy)

I will be using light tranfers/ t shirts

Thanks so much!!!

Have a Magical Vacation:wizard:

Hey Kelly, hope you had a wonderful trip! (i cant wait to hear more on your TR!) I hate to be a bother but I noticed a few others whose trips are around the same time as mine are reposting their requests. I thought I would repost mine as well, we leave 2 weeks from friday :banana::banana:

You're not bothering me. Bumping for an upcoming trip is always allowed! I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I didn't get them done in time for you trip:cutie:

Hi there. I know this is REALLY short notice, but I'm just discovering this thread and all the great designs in it. I had never even thought of making matching shirts until I saw all the great pictures here. We are leaving this Monday night for Disney and I was hoping to get these names in time to make some shirts:
Deb
Dave
Sophie
Lucie
all in the Mickey and Friends design - the one with the stars and Mickey heads around it. I will be using white tshirts and light transfer paper.
Thanks so much!

Disregard...You have filled this request.
Kelly-
I as well am going to repost my request since my trip is September 30th.

Lilo & Stitch with Caroline
Monsters Inc. with Caroline
Bolt with the name Caroline

These will be on dark shirts with dark transfers.

I hope you had an awesome time!

I am making some shirts for our trip in October and I would love to use some of your Name DISigns. When you get a chance can you make me the following:

2 of your MNSSHP Halloween designs for dark shirts with the names "Amy" and "Ricky"

Thanks in advance. Your name designs are awesome.

I have a request for my October trip if you get time. No hurry.

I am using AmyMickeys' dark transfers so I would like a border around the name designs if you can. It makes them easier to cut.

cars design - Brenden
cinderella design - Brooklyn
1st visit mickey head-Brooklyn
1st visit mickey head-Brenden
09 Mickey - Brenden
09 Minnie - Brooklyn

Kelly, I hope you had a great vacation. I wanted to bump mine before the 250 page hits. We leave 10/2. Thanks

I love your disigns. If you have time could I have the following:

Átila name with:Mickey fonts
Sponge Bob
Incredibles
Indiana Jones and Epcot
Saadia name: Pocahontas
Belle and Epcot
Gilson name: Grumpy
Beast and Epcot
Beto name: Sleepy and Epcot
Rislava name: Minnie and Epcot

Thanks a lot

Please If I could have those ones it will be so great.

Have a Magical Vacation:wizard:

[/QUOT

Please let me start off by mentioning I'm a complete idiot.... I can't get these reversed to print off right. I have Word and Works and it appears that my printer doesn't have the option to check a button that says to print in reverse... I hate to ask for more help, as you are a complete genius for doing this for everyone..
Is it possible to make these in mirror image so all I have to do is adjust the size. We just moved, bought a new dell/printer and I have no idea how to get this accomplished and pack before the 21st...

If this is to much work, I understand. I hate NOT to use these after the time you've spent on them...

Thanks SOOO much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter