Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you h ave made 4 names for me
and here is the last 2, they turned aout great and the boys loved it
Thanks once again
:goodvibes

DSC04045.jpg

DSC04046.jpg

Thank you once again for the wonderful designs. Between me and my mom we made 13 t shirts over the weekend for our upcoming trips. Most of the shirts are front and back designs. I posted pictures of the shirts I made above. they all came out wonderful. I am so excited about our trip in less than a week. Hope you have a wonderful time. Maybe we will see each other there.

Thanks again
Jessica

[/COLOR]
I see you are leaving soon...I hope you have a great trip :cool1: If you can't get to these before you leave that is fine I don't need them until Oct so no rush! I was hoping to get the gang stars in the names Cory, Jenna & kaydence. Also I like the 09 MK Logo you do but do you have any without the names? I would like Mickey, Minnie & Goofey? These are all going to be on dark transfers and white shirts. Thanks so much :thanks:

sORRY BUT I NEED TO CANCEL THIS REQUEST :sad2: MY FRIEND HAD TO CANCEL HIS TRIP SO HE WILL NOT BE NEEDING THESE. THANKS ANYWAYS!! YOUR DISIGNS ARE GREAT!!

Hi Kelly

I did try posting this before, but something went funny with the computer at the time and now I can't seem to see my post here, so I am going to ask again. Please disregard if this is a duplication.

First, I think that you are doing such a wonderful, kind and all around lovely thing here. You are helping so many people get more out of their vacations. You are awesome! :banana::banana::banana:
And very talented too! :worship:

I would like to request for our cruise on the Magic November 7, the following three signs using the family cruise disign with "featuring" and the characters below. The family name for all three is Hishon. These will all be door signs, printed on white paper.

#1:
Grandma (Cinderella)
Grandpa (Prince Charming)

#2:
Mike (prince Eric)
Lisa (Ariel)
Maggie (Hannah Montana if possible, second choice Belle)
Marina (Princess Aurora)
William (Simba cub)

Joe (Gaston)
Laurie (Snow White)
Michaela (Gabriella from HSM if possible, 2nd choice Tinkerbell)
Delaney (Mickey)

If you could, I would also love to have individual names for everyone. I know that this is a big request, so please only do the family cruise ones if this is too much or if time is short. The Mickey Mouse club ones are awesome, or if you have another idea, I am game for whatever you think is fun.

Thanks a million. :cheer2::cheer2:

PS - I have twins also (Delaney (DS) & Michaela (DD) mentioned above) How old are yours? Ours are 6 now, almost 7.

Wow Kellybell! You are amazing!

If possible could I have the following all on white:

Perrin in the Ariel design
Emma in the Minnie Mouse (in pink like from the MM Clubhouse) design
Kirsten in the red Minnie (with the red polka dots) design
Rocky in the goofy design

Thanks in advance!

Kirsten

Hi Kellybell

Your name designs are the best. We leave for our trip on the 25th. I know it is short notice, especially with your trip but could you make the following for me, please... All of these will be on yellow shirts.

Red polka dot minnie with the names:
Molly
Katie
Alice
Julia

Black background Mickey with the names:
Nathan
Ethan
Sean
Thomas

Thanks so much,
Laura

I know you are vacation, but I thought I would get in line.

Could I please have gangstars names for white shirts with the following names:

Thank you

Could i please make a request for some of you lovely disigns :worship:

Gang star style with the names..

Richard
Julie
Jade
Liam
Shaun
Alfie

Animal kingdom names with the cheetah print

Could i have mickey for ,richard, shaun, liam, alfie
And minnie for julie and jade

Celebrate rainbow design with all the same names as above....

And one last one could i please have the Epcott touring the world with the names

Richard
Julie
Jade
Liam
Shaun
Alfie

And they are all for white t-shirt's

Thank you so much Julie x

I hope your vacation is going great... I made a request for a few designs. It is post 3494.

We are leaving September 21st... If you can't get them finished, I completely understand... don't stress about us, especially being tired from a wonderful vacations.

Thanks so much for your time. I LOVE your work!

Hi Kelly,

Here is my reposting of the names requests from my other post...

We are doing a family shirt and would like to use DISign mickey3_cody10.jpg. If possible would you mind also adding a black border since I will be using dark transfers on light and dark shirts and the saying "Our Disney Adventure 2009" instead of "Walt Disney World 2010" at the bottom.

Here are the names...
Jeff
Dawn
Abby
Emily
Drew
Michele
Dave
Ben
Gabby
Jonna

As well...
sleepingbeauty2darkgretel.jpg changed to Emily.
snowwhite_melanie.jpg changed to Abby and if possible a red border.
phineasferbdarkben.jpg changed to Drew.
carsstrollertagezard.jpg changed to Drew's Ride

Thanks,
Dawn

Hi Kelly!

Hope you had an AWESOME vacation! Can't wait to hear details. I wasn't sure when you would be back to work on DISigns again, but I was hoping, if possible, to have these sometime this weekend to finish up our shirts. I'm post #3420 on page 228. But, if you can't get to them until later, I understand. We'll be packing up on Thursday 9/24 and leaving Friday 9/25!
Thanks!
Dawn

Oh my, 10 days!! WooHoo! :jumping1:

I just LOVE your DISigns and I was hoping you could share a couple of them with me. I would like to have the Mickey Mouse Club. Could I have the following 4 names: Kassidy, Tyler, Kim, Grammy. Could I also have 09 featuring Mickey Mouse with Walt Disney World at the bottom and the Name Grammy at the top, the same design with the name Tyler? I'd also like the 09 with Pooh with Walt Disney World at the bottom and the Name Kassidy at the top and the same design with Kim?

Thank you for your special magic!!!
Hi Kelly. How was your trip? Any tips on new things or stuff not to miss? I'm sure you're needing a couple days to catch up on laundry and get back in the swing of things, but I wanted to check and see if you will have time to DISign in the next few days? My original post is on page 240 #3588. Thanks

Hello Hope you had a great vacation. I have a post already #3505 on page 234 i was hoping to add Nathan with Pinocchio

Thanks so much can't wait to see them :)

Hi Kelly. How was your trip? Any tips on new things or stuff not to miss? I'm sure you're needing a couple days to catch up on laundry and get back in the swing of things, but I wanted to check and see if you will have time to DISign in the next few days? My original post is on page 240 #3588. Thanks

My trip was wonderful, I didn't want to come home! The only thing that I haven't seen before and was really glad I did was the Nemo show at Animal Kingdom! I was like a broadway production! Don't miss that. :goodvibes

Hello Hope you had a great vacation. I have a post already #3505 on page 234 i was hoping to add Nathan with Pinocchio

Thanks so much can't wait to see them :)

Could you go back and edit your original post? It is much easier for me to get your request right when it's all in one place:goodvibes

Hello and welcome back, hope you had a great vacation. I posted just before you left on your vac asking for 2 name disigns. We are leaving this sunday and if you have time could you make me the following 2 name disigns with the name Abby? One with Sleeping Beauty and the other with Peter Pan with maybe Tinkerbell flying above spreading some pixie dust. I am going to put these on light colored shirts. Thank you so much,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter