Karen's 4th Annual DIS Jellyrolls meet--December 8, 2006

Karen is correct, Phil. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Please take good care of yourself and we will all raise a glass (or bottle) for you at JRs.

Many songs will be sung for you and Brenda Phil...as well as many glasses uplifted. Have no fear. We'll miss you but getting healthy again is much more important. The 'crazy Bostonians' will be thinking of you.
Hey, we will even raise a 'bucket' in PI in your honor!!!! Any excuse at all, any excuse at all my friend!

The three crazy Bostonian's vow to drink there way to Phil's health!

TLinden16 said:
The three crazy Bostonian's vow to drink there way to Phil's health!

My daughter Tara says not to forget having a few in her honor as well.

Guess where I will be 4 weeks from today... :teeth: :thumbsup2 :dance3:
2.gif

philaround said:

Now, that is not a problem. The three of us are up to the challenge. Get better buddy!!!!

philaround said:

And we'll down shots of chocolate milk for Billy!

I haven't posted in a long time, but 27 days! I can't wait! I have a goal to leave with a pail/bucket that night, lol. I hang on the cruise board mostly. This will be a great way to finally see Jellyrolls, I have never been able to convince my travel party to head over.

Can't wait, Pj.

PJ, just so you know the buckets aren't at Jellyrolls. Those are at Pleasure Island. Jellyrolls does have 32 ounce drink specials, though.

Karen, that is what i heard about, why did I think they came in take home containers? I heard the big drinks produce interesting results in those who partake, lol.

Pj

Will the party still be going on at Midnight - thinking of doing EMH at epcot and then coming over. how late is Jelly Rolls open till ? Thanks,Ron

Yep JellyRolls is open until 2 am... so we will be partying on 'til them or until we drop..

Should be there to the end.

Flying home the next morning. I can sleep on the plane.

CdnDisneyNut said:
Should be there to the end.

Flying home the next morning. I can sleep on the plane.

Great attitude! Sleep on the plane. Sleep when you get home. Have fun at Jellyrolls :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter