Karen's 4th Annual DIS Jellyrolls meet--December 8, 2006

geffric said:
Good idea wdwr :thumbsup2 I just booked the Best Western in DTD for $90 per night..

YEAH!! I am going to the famous Jellrolls meet!!! :banana:

TLinden16 is there room for one more DIS lady to join the crowd.? I'll be there ...:teeth:

If anyone is looking for someone to join them at dinner Friday night before JellyRolls... Let me know I'd love to join you...

Glad my idea came in handy. There might be a reason to keep me around yet.

What plans to people have for Dinner before JR. I don't have any presently. Although Karen did offer me an option but I had to turn her down. It all depends on when my room is ready when I arrive on Friday...NAP, I must nap or I won't make it to 9pm.

Oh and there's always room for one more Dis-er at a Jellyrolls meet. (Well that is my impression. I could be wrong but they are letting me go aren't they?)

wdwr said:
Oh and there's always room for one more Dis-er at a Jellyrolls meet. (Well that is my impression. I could be wrong but they are letting me go aren't they?)

Actually, wdwr, we only have room for about five more DISers. After that, we're going to have to knock you off the list. You just won't make the cut ;)

Just kidding :)

Great News... I have been checking on line for Friday December 8th on property instead of at Best Western DTD for Friday and All Star Music for Sat and Sunday. Today.. I got All Star Sports for all 3 nights, changed the Movie reservation and cancelled DTD Best Western.... YEAH!!! Woo Hoo!!

I am not excited about being at Sports ( I only stay at Sports when I have the boys with me so they can fight over the football or soccer building) BUT.. i am now on property all 3 nights and won't have to move hotels on Saturday.. Whew!! Got the OK from my boss to take Friday off work, I booked my airfare and put ME on the reservation..First SOLO trip ever....I am really going to have fun at Karen's JellyRoll Meet and Beyond!!! I am so excited!!!

I just thought you all would like to know that I'm sitting here in a hotel room in San Antonio, and when I started exploring the city, it took me all of about 20 minutes to zero in on the dueling piano bar here. I just got back from there. It's no Jellyrolls, but still a lot of fun.

TLinden16 said:
By popular demand, I am officially announcing the 4th Annual Jellyrolls December DISmeet.

Date: Friday, December 8, 2006
Time: 8:00 p.m.-2:00 a.m.

Well, if you have a 5th annual, count me in! :thumbsup2

Just made plane ressies for this year (thanks to a very loving and caring spouse who insists that I go to WDW again this year to see my friends), so I'll be in town for the meet. :thumbsup2

Towncrier said:
Just made plane ressies for this year (thanks to a very loving and caring spouse who insists that I go to WDW again this year to see my friends), so I'll be in town for the meet. :thumbsup2

No way!!!!!! Well, how cool is that!!!!! Looks like the whole group is going to be partaying hearty!!!!! Pass the pineapples please!!!

The list is updated to this point. Who else is coming?

It's really getting close now....just over a month away!!! Can't wait to get back to WDW with my Dec solo buddies. It's my Christmas present to me, from me!!!!!!

Just 5 weeks more .. I am getting so excited ...

Looking forward to meeting everyone in person..

TLinden16 said:
The list is updated to this point. Who else is coming?
Karen, I hope to get there. I'm making a real quick trip at that time. Tia said I should make sure to sign up. ;) We were just there last weekend and had a rip-roaring blast! :cool1: So save me a seat. :teeth:

Yay, Barb! Tia told me all about the wild time you had at Jellyrolls!

Karen, we sure did! We had so much fun! We hated for the night to end! :thumbsup2

Well it is beginning to look more and more like I won't be able to make Jelly Rolls yet again. I started my 2nd round of chemo 3 weeks ago and at this point the doctor is not sure how many weeks of it I will need. I also had a consultation with a radiation therapist on Monday and will be having a CT evaluation tomorrow to determine if I need to start radiation therapy as well, which seems likely at this time. If Brenda and I do make it to WDW it will most likely be for only 2 or 3 days.
If we don't make it please keep us in mind at the meet and sing lots of songs for us.

You get yourself well, my friend. I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf of the other crazy Bostonians when I say we're sending good thoughts out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter