Karen's 4th Annual DIS Jellyrolls meet--December 8, 2006

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
By popular demand, I am officially announcing the 4th Annual Jellyrolls December DISmeet.

Date: Friday, December 8, 2006
Time: 7:00 p.m.-2:00 a.m. (pianos start at 8:00)

We had such a great time at the Jellyrolls meet on December 2, 2005 that we're all ready to do it again next December! It was a wild and fun night attended by over 50 people, and if the past three years are any indication, this is the must attend meet of the holiday season!

Get ready to join a huge group of DISers for a night of singing, dancing, drinking, and fun! So, get your voices ready, and start practicing your singing! Save those dollars to tip the extremely talented pianomen!

Cast of characters:

Jellyrolls
Goofy4tink
Camcolt
Iluvdisney
JonesTavern
LisaS
Justlikeeyore
Fluffypooh
t-i-double-g-err
wdwr
jane and ian
pjpoohbear
mickeyfan1
tmli
dianeschlicht (i hope)
buckylarue
disneyfan63
goofyforlife and DH
lbgraves
Danny1649 and DW
disneyparkfan
disneyfav4ever
cinderellaiam (very late)
wdwlvr
katwillow1
imalovndisney
philaround
cdndisneynut
merlesgirl
bzzelady
Mackey Mouse
WebmasterKathy
KristaTX and DH
tinan (for a little while)
CarolAnnC, Crissup, & Kristen (tentative)
IndyBill (late)
Dumbo
DaisyDuck001
Geffric
Towncrier
Brack
KarenNY
MrsMork

Are we eating at Ohana ahead of the meet? Do I need to ask Santa for more Badge-A-Minit button supplies? Are you nuts?

John, I'm going to plan the Ohana dinner for a diffrent night night next year--I was too stressed out by it this year. I just wanted to get to the bar.

I don't know if we are going to have buttons next year or not.

I am not nuts. I just gave the people what they wanted. They wanted a thread for next years meet, so I'm giving the people what they want.

TLinden16 said:
I am not nuts. I just gave the people what they wanted. They wanted a thread for next years meet, so I'm giving the people what they want.

Ok. You aren't nuts. But I still think that all those days without heat are effecting your judgement.

Yippie yahooey!!!!!!! I, personally, love nuts!!!! I'm in. Maybe Ohana the following night?? I think maybe I need a life....I'm way too excited about a trip that won't happen for a year!!!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

We are doing the 10 day DCL Cruise on the 16th and the rest of the Christmas Week at WDW when we get off the ship. I'll be in divorce court if I even suggest a weekend trip in Dec. Can I still check in just to salivate while you guys plan and talk about all the fun you are going to have???

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'll be at WDW the week after Thanksgiving next year, and hopefully on DCL Nov. 30-Dec. 3rd...then home.

Yeah! I'm in :banana:
I'll be with family at VWL but trying to switch to BCV at 7months.
Our dates are Fri. 12/1 - Sat 12/9
Anybody else know when they'll be there and where they're staying?

I have no idea where I'll be staying. I'm already borrowing points into 2007, so that leaves out BW for me. If I could get a decent rate at S/D, that might be a possibility. If not, then it's off to either POR or Pop for me. But I'm going one way or the other!!!! I'm thinking I'll be there from Dec 7-10, but not etched in stone yet.

And Mary Ann....I was going to start feeling badly for you but heck...you're going on a cruise!!! No sympathy here :rotfl:

goofy4tink said:
I have no idea where I'll be staying. I'm already borrowing points into 2007, so that leaves out BW for me.
It sounds like add on time :teeth:

Here's a pic from my last trip at Spectromagic......
Is it Chip and Dale or Chris and Pete? :rolleyes1
I'm thinking the chipmunks are Jellyrolls groupies too :rotfl2:
jellyrollchipmunks.jpg

goofy4tink said:
And Mary Ann....I was going to start feeling badly for you but heck...you're going on a cruise!!! No sympathy here :rotfl:

Yeah, I know Diane. BUT I WANT IT ALL ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already added on...I hadn't even stayed at BWV yet and I added more points. My dh would divorce me if I just suggested add-on-itis!!!!! But, I figure that this way I can stay at some of my old favorites and try some new ones. Heaven forbid I miss any fun!!!

goofy4tink said:
I have no idea where I'll be staying. I'm already borrowing points into 2007, so that leaves out BW for me. If I could get a decent rate at S/D, that might be a possibility. If not, then it's off to either POR or Pop for me. But I'm going one way or the other!!!! I'm thinking I'll be there from Dec 7-10, but not etched in stone yet.

Hi Diane :wave2:

Those are probably the same exact dates that I'll be shooting for. Not sure which resort yet. Do you fly out of Logan? Maybe we can fly together; I am such a chicken. :earseek: :earboy2:

SeaSpray said:
Hi Diane :wave2:

Those are probably the same exact dates that I'll be shooting for. Not sure which resort yet. Do you fly out of Logan? Maybe we can fly together; I am such a chicken. :earseek: :earboy2:

Yep, I fly out of Logan....this year was the first time I've flown by myself. I felt like such a big girl.....of course there was the 'traveling with the cat' fiasco...that took my mind off my solo flying!!! Togetherness is a good thing...let's see if we can work it out!!!

Hey, Karen...maybe we can have Limbo Pole pins made up for those of us that go to Ohana??!! :rotfl2:

I will do my best to see if I can be there that week - trying to plan a big family thing but I do love to see my friends from Boston and other places - so I will see what I can do. :earseek:

Thanks, Karen, for planning and announcing this meet far enough in advance that DVC'ers can book their rooms at 11 months, which is just a few weeks away. I hope to make it this year.

Wow!
sounds fun! it's soooo tempting!
we will be at WDW in Oct or Nov, so maybe a little long weekend hop?

smooth sailing Maryanne!

Jean

Towncrier said:
Why not pineapple pins??? :earseek:

:earseek: I'm assuming that everyone will get two, or would just you get a 'matched set'???? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter