Karen's 4th Annual DIS Jellyrolls meet--December 8, 2006

goofy4tink said:
Ohhh, I have that same recollection!!! Here's hoping we save some time for PI again this year...I'm getting the bucket rather than the glass this time. The bucket shows up so much better in photos!!!

So true! :dance3:
f1295d4c.jpg

While I'm at it, how about a flash back from last year's Jellyrolls meet
Here's the die hards who stayed until the end
f1295e18.jpg

I don't get in until late Friday night (12/8), but assuming the Magical Express is timely and check-in isn't too bad, I will join you at Jellyrolls somewhere around midnight! I can't wait!!!

Well now....aren't those photos a nice reminder!!!! I hope I get to be one of the diehards at JR this year, rather than going to bed...what a poop!!! Especially if there's going to be proof that I'm a poop!!!!

CamColt said:
While I'm at it, how about a flash back from last year's Jellyrolls meet
Here's the die hards who stayed until the end
f1295e18.jpg

:sad: I wasn't a die hard and had to leave early that night :sad:

twotoohappy said:
:sad: I wasn't a die hard and had to leave early that night :sad:

But you certainly made up for it Sunday night! :cool1: :teeth: That was such a crazy night. :crazy:

I'll try and make it. Count me in.

Dumbo

Yay! Dumbo and Daisy Duck are planning to go to Jellyrolls! Woot woot!

It's going to be so much fun.

Hey all.

I am already on the Cast of Characters list..but it is Official. I have my air and room booked. Dec 8-17 in POP. I'll be there. I just need a good nap before dinner and JR. (I'll be running on no sleep again just like the trip I just finished...a nap is very necessary)

Again, if anyone is staying at POP and I make it to close....I'll share a taxi with them.

wdwr said:
Hey all.

Again, if anyone is staying at POP and I make it to close....I'll share a taxi with them.

I am at the POP too and will glad to share a cab if we leave at the same time.

:cool1:

Thanks for the welcome, TLinden16! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. This will be my first Mousefest.

I want to be there.. in fact I have been trying to make this for years.. If I can find a hotel for Friday night I'm in. If Not, I don't arrive until Saturday.. So close...

geffric said:
I want to be there.. in fact I have been trying to make this for years.. If I can find a hotel for Friday night I'm in. If Not, I don't arrive until Saturday.. So close...

Here's hoping you find a hotel, Geffric! If not, I hope our paths cross. I would love to meet you :)

Karen

maybe JellyRolls won't mind if I sleep on the floor there for a few hours Friday night..:rotfl2: I am still hopeful that something will open up for Friday night..

geffric said:

I had that same problem. Friday night was packed...unless I wanted a $405 a night suite..preferred even.

I was going to book 1 night off site and just suffer the one night.(never did check the Swan/Dolphin or those over by DTD which are almost like being on site)

However, I found a TA who managed to get me 1 night in a preferred room at POP to go with the rest of my days there in a standard. I might have to change rooms on Saturday but I can live with that.

Good luck!

Good idea wdwr :thumbsup2 I just booked the Best Western in DTD for $90 per night..

YEAH!! I am going to the famous Jellrolls meet!!! :banana:

TLinden16 is there room for one more DIS lady to join the crowd.? I'll be there ...:teeth:

If anyone is looking for someone to join them at dinner Friday night before JellyRolls... Let me know I'd love to join you...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter