Karen's 4th Annual DIS Jellyrolls meet--December 8, 2006

They keep moving MouseFest later and later in the month. Pretty soon it will be going on the week before Christmas. I'm already waaay behind in Christmas stuff because of my trip. So....will I be going for MF next year? Doubt it. But, perhaps earlier in the month would work. No way am I going as late as 12/13!!!

I tend to agree with Diane on this--I'm not liking that MouseFest is so late in the month now. I liked it better when it fell on the first weekend--not the second or third.

Hi all,

Here's a few pictures from the meet. If anyone wants a higher resolution copy, please PM me.
smIMG_0166.jpg

smIMG_0167.jpg

smIMG_0173.jpg

I tend to agree with Diane on this--I'm not liking that MouseFest is so late in the month now. I liked it better when it fell on the first weekend--not the second or third.

Mouse Fest's land events are always going to take place in the second weekend of December from now on. The intent is to always have the cruise first, and they do not want to have the cruise too close to Thanksgiving.

Saw the photos and I am shocked not to see Twinkie the Kid in attendance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter