Karen's 4th Annual DIS Jellyrolls meet--December 8, 2006

TLinden16 said:
Diane's a light weight. She couldn't handle a bucket of booze.

Ah, don't think that's the case my friend....that 'cup', and I use that term loosely since it was a huge cup, was close to 100% Grey Goose!! My problem is that I can't drink large amounts of liquids, period. So...I maximize my drinks. Light weight my patootie!!!

TLinden16 said:
Bill, I will be wearing my Jellyrolls meet t-shirt from last year--it's gray and has a picture of Disney characters around dueling pianos. I wouldn't be surprised to find myself sitting with my fellow Boston crazy people Goofy4Tink and Camcolt--look for us in a front row seat. Here's a picture of the three of us. I'm the one on the left:

f0552d48.jpg

Can't wait until next Friday!!!! I have been packing for our trip & put aside a nice green shirt for that night. We will be coming from 1900 Park so it had to be nice enough to get a picture with Prince Charming too. :thumbsup2

Hey Karen (aka TLinden16)...are we wearing our JR shirts from last year? Need to know for packing purposes.

I can't believe we are having this conversation today. :rotfl:
Last night the pre trip nightmares started. I was in a hotel room, unpacking and I realized I forgot my JRs shirt. I was so upset. I will be sure to bring it now! :thumbsup2

TLinden16 said:
Bill, I will be wearing my Jellyrolls meet t-shirt from last year--it's gray and has a picture of Disney characters around dueling pianos. I wouldn't be surprised to find myself sitting with my fellow Boston crazy people Goofy4Tink and Camcolt--look for us in a front row seat. Here's a picture of the three of us. I'm the one on the left:

f0552d48.jpg

Ok where did they get the buckets? I thought there were no buckets, so confused, lol.

Pj

I'm wearing my shirt from last year that night.

The buckets are at pleasure island. We plan on partaking in them as well during our trip :)

One week, everyone! Is everyone practicing their singing?

Yep practicing my singing and a few other things too..
2.gif
one more week..

TLinden16 said:
One week, everyone! Is everyone practicing their singing?

YEP!
...bird in the egg and the egg in the nest and the nest in the branch and the branch in the tree and the tree in the hole and the hole in the ground and the green grass grows all around all around and the green grass grows all around. :banana:

CamColt said:
YEP!
...bird in the egg and the egg in the nest and the nest in the branch and the branch in the tree and the tree in the hole and the hole in the ground and the green grass grows all around all around and the green grass grows all around. :banana:

:crazy: :drinking1

CamColt said:
YEP!

I think we should get up and do this on the plane!

TLinden16 said:
I think we should get up and do this on the plane!

Oh goodie.....practice time...I never can get the phrasing right. Maybe I will now!!!! :dance3:

Well, the Jellyrolls schedule has been posted. Looks like we will be seeing Michael, Christian, Tommy, and Jason. No Scotty and Ray this year :( Sorry folks.

Scotty and Ray will be playing Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday, so anyone who would like to join me to see them on any of those nights, drop me a note.

Karen

TLinden16 said:
Well, the Jellyrolls schedule has been posted. Looks like we will be seeing Michael, Christian, Tommy, and Jason. No Scotty and Ray this year :( Sorry folks.

Scotty and Ray will be playing Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday, so anyone who would like to join me to see them on any of those nights, drop me a note.

Karen

Now, what makes me think that my last night in WDW is going to be spent in front of dueling pianos, drink in hand!!!!???? May as well just plan on it, I guess.

goofy4tink said:
Now, what makes me think that my last night in WDW is going to be spent in front of dueling pianos, drink in hand!!!!???? May as well just plan on it, I guess.

It's a wonderful way to spend your last evening at Disney World, Diane! I'll even buy you a drink ;)

TLinden16 said:
It's a wonderful way to spend your last evening at Disney World, Diane! I'll even buy you a drink ;)

After this comment, I jut realized my last 4 WDW trips have ended this way. I guess it is a good way to go out with a bang. :thumbsup2

Just a few more days, everyone!

For those of you who gave me your names, just give your name at the door to get the discounted admission that night.

For those who missed the cutoffs and messages, I'm sorry. I can't add anyone to the list.

Over 70 people signed up for this meet! It's going to be a blast!

I'm planning on being there at 7:00 p.m., and I do have a couple of surprises in store :)

i am so looking forward to JellyRolls and meeting you... Only 3 more sleeps for me..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter