June Challenge ~~ Let's Jump Into June!! Winner is WDWMickey!!!

I made 10 pages and 23 paper piecings for my mom's cruise album and I forgot to take pictures! :headache:

Please bring my total up to 32...

I could have gotten the last 2 done tonight but I was sick of not being able to find my scrapfloor or scraptable so I took the time to clean them instead LOL

Tomorrow I will hit my goal

Please bring my total up to 35....:woohoo:

I've gone 1 page past my goal for the month already. I have to stop scrapping so I can make the cards I will need for June, July & August plus complete my 2 page kit swaps. I hope to get some more pages done before the end of the month but if I don't I'm happy with what I've done.

Thanks for keeping track. :flower3:

great job getting pages done and some goals met!!!

Wow Cheryl, I'm sure your mom will appreciate all your pieces for her!

we are updated!!

camp was fun, great weather, happy to be home, clean and in my own bed again :lmao:

I am finally on the board:cool1:, I have completed 5 pages. Tomorrow I plan on scrapping between loads of laundry. Hoping to get at least 15 more pages done tomorrow.

Cassey

I have finished 18 pages today! Josh's school book is sooo close to being done, just need one piece of orance CM paper and his prom pics and it's finished. It is very bittersweet to be this close to finishing it. I teared up a time or two as I added journaling to some of the pages. I used lots of swap items in his school books so I will post the pics on that thread.

I also finished up some pages in Julia's book, she is now complete through Easter, not counting the entire album I have to do for her school vacation trip to Washington DC. That is next on the agenda, or should I work in Josh's everyday book and bring him up to Easter too? Hmmm.....maybe Disney instead!

Too many projects, not enough scrap time!!!

:hug: Cassey, I'm sure finishing up Josh's album is very bittersweet :hug:

updated!

Yay! I wanna play! Its already the 20th - so I will begin my clean up and organization and play along in July if thats OK.

I need new tape runners and then I shall be ready!! soooo many pages to do!

Thinking scrapping is just the thing to get me off of facebook! such a time waster.

Thanks for the motivation!

Lisa - how was camp!?

I would love to join!! My goal for this month, I know it's almost over, is 50. I have done 21 so far and will be working hard on Saturday!!!

Yay! I wanna play! Its already the 20th - so I will begin my clean up and organization and play along in July if thats OK.

I need new tape runners and then I shall be ready!! soooo many pages to do!

Thinking scrapping is just the thing to get me off of facebook! such a time waster.

Thanks for the motivation!

Lisa - how was camp!?

getting organized is half the battle...hope you can join up in July!!
Camp was fun, very tiring, fun, crazy, LOUD, dirty, stinky and FUN!! so happy its over...could get out of bed this morning without any pain! I hurt where I didn't know it was possible to hurt :lmao:

I would love to join!! My goal for this month, I know it's almost over, is 50. I have done 21 so far and will be working hard on Saturday!!!

Welcome aboard...will get you added to our list for the month! good luck in meeting your goal!

I finished 8 pages today....half way done with my baby pages for Rachal's album!!!

we are updated!

I'm on the board with 9 pages. My goal for this month is 30. I've taken a full time nanny job so my scrapbooking has fallen to the side, but on the bright side I am making money for disney and for scrapbooking. :yay:

I'm on the board with 9 pages. My goal for this month is 30. I've taken a full time nanny job so my scrapbooking has fallen to the side, but on the bright side I am making money for disney and for scrapbooking. :yay:

Congrat's on the new job!

got you added!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter