June Challenge ~~ Let's Jump Into June!! Winner is WDWMickey!!!

Do redo's count? I finally got around to rescuing the pics from a two-page spread that I've always hated and redoing it.

If that counts, please add 2 for me. (If only new pages count, I understand.)

Do redo's count? I finally got around to rescuing the pics from a two-page spread that I've always hated and redoing it.

I would count re-dos.. especially if I hated the LO to begin w/ saved the photos and started over.... I have one layout that I want to re-do but my family won't let me.. they like it... not me... I flip right over that dumb page!

My total so far for June is 18. A good start. I will be on vacation for the rest of this week and my mom is having surgery next week, so I probably won't get much accomplished for the next couple of weeks.

hope you mom's surgery goes well!

got them added!

updated to post #44

Please add 3 to my total. Looks like I might finish this fair album early! :cool1:

I'm on board with another 1. Hope to buckle down over the weekend.. DH is taking off with DD to go work on her 4-H woodworking project... gonna talk him into taking DS10 to entertain the dog for grandpa.... DS15 said he wants to go out w/ friends...so that means after I drop him off.. I can scrap the day away til they all return!!! :woohoo:

Count me in. I hope to get a few done. Summer is always my off scrapping time. Just too much going on.

I finished 18 pages today during our on-line crop!!!

now to kit some more LO's!!!

I'm giving up for the day after 9 pages. I should keep going, but it's 1 AM and I have to be up and out early tomorrow...

Please add 11 more for me today...

I hope to double that tomorrow.... everyone stayed home today but have decided to go to Grandpa's tomorrow.. DS15 is still going with friends.. I had the days flip-flopped!:headache:

Please add 32 to my total, I finished a "wish" book tonight :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter