June Challenge ~~ Let's Jump Into June!! Winner is WDWMickey!!!

sorry March isn't a happy month for memories with the loss of your baby and dad :hug:

free pass/mental health days are great....I have no problems with them either, hey I'm the mom who takes her kid out of school for Disney Trips :thumbsup2 I always tell Megan school is her job too!

updated!

Please update my count to 54. I'm gonna try and get more done tomorrow but if not 20 pages pages my goal is not bad LOL

Thank you. March isn't as bad as it use to be. I think of my dad up there teaching my son how to fish or watching shoot'em ups (cowboy movies).

I take Zach out of school for Disney every year for 10-12 days. His school gives the student 15 days out :banana:

My husband has this thing if the kid has the right to be out use them up LOL When you go to work and you have sick days that you get paid for you want to use them up so he makes sure Zach uses his 14 to 15 out. I know that crazy but hey what are you gonna do....

This year is the first time we will miss Disney since Zach is born. When hubby goes with us we usually go the last week of Nov to first week of Dec and I'm due Christmas and that is just to close for me. I would love to go in Sept/Oct but I HATED last year when Fantasyland was all closed off. I'm thinking of not going back until the Fantasyland transfer is completed.

I have 10 more to add.. hope to get a few more done but no promises... didn't meet my goal on some projects but did meet my scrapbook challenge goal!

:banana::banana: another goal made today, way to go Nan!!:woohoo:

Please update my count to 54. I'm gonna try and get more done tomorrow but if not 20 pages pages my goal is not bad LOL

Thank you. March isn't as bad as it use to be. I think of my dad up there teaching my son how to fish or watching shoot'em ups (cowboy movies).

I take Zach out of school for Disney every year for 10-12 days. His school gives the student 15 days out :banana:

My husband has this thing if the kid has the right to be out use them up LOL When you go to work and you have sick days that you get paid for you want to use them up so he makes sure Zach uses his 14 to 15 out. I know that crazy but hey what are you gonna do....

This year is the first time we will miss Disney since Zach is born. When hubby goes with us we usually go the last week of Nov to first week of Dec and I'm due Christmas and that is just to close for me. I would love to go in Sept/Oct but I HATED last year when Fantasyland was all closed off. I'm thinking of not going back until the Fantasyland transfer is completed.

I love your vision of your DS and Dad in heaven :cloud9: and they are both looking over you and your new little one too!

figure travelling is a learning tool too....they are experiencing new places, cultures, people, foods!
we won't be going back to WDW after our Oct trip for awhile either, want to wait for FL to be completed too!

updated!!!

I got my last 2 pages done that gets me to my goal

party:party: had to go with that smilie since it is Parade with Mickey & Minnie in party hats - I actually used a picture to get a svg for the sign

OK got another 5 pages done today and that is it for me. My total for June is 59.

thanks so much for keeping track.

congrats Reddy for making your goal :banana::banana:

I got 8 more done today!!

will do a final check in the morning.....

22 more for me and goal!! They are all digital, I will try to post them later to the digital layout thread. I am really trying not to like digital as much as I am. I have too much money invested in paper/supplies. I just decided to this recent trip digitally so I could work when bored in the hotel later at night.

22 more for me and goal!! They are all digital, I will try to post them later to the digital layout thread. I am really trying not to like digital as much as I am. I have too much money invested in paper/supplies. I just decided to this recent trip digitally so I could work when bored in the hotel later at night.

which program are you using?? I'm thinking of trying it myself (mainly due to PC being mean to SCUT - I hating having to keep buying mats that make a profit for PC)

final update.......

Final count for the month is 561 pages :woohoo:
Nine ladies met their goals :banana:

and our winner for the month is.....

WDWMickey.....way to go Cheryl
:dance3:

great month everyone :yay::yay:

Congrats Cheryl

now to come up with goals for this new month
I'm thinking of doing a kidcot book for my youngest son - would 5.5 x 11 count for this goal??

Reddy, yes that size would count!!! We count anything 6 x 6 and bigger.. I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!!

I have my goal already for July... and I already have a few pages done.... I have several more I want to finish today but everytime I get started DH and FIL need my help... seriously, you two boys are supposed to be building not asking me how to build...(otherwise this task would have been finished a year ago!!!!!! when I asked for it to be fixed)...I really think they are humoring me.... brats!

final update.......

and our winner for the month is.....
WDWMickey.....way to go Cheryl
:dance3:
great month everyone :yay::yay:

Congratulations Cheryl. :woohoo: Great job getting all those pages done. I know how hard it is to scrap that much.

5 more pages and I would have caught up to you maybe July....

Reddy, yes that size would count!!! We count anything 6 x 6 and bigger.. I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!!

I have my goal already for July... and I already have a few pages done.... I have several more I want to finish today but everytime I get started DH and FIL need my help... seriously, you two boys are supposed to be building not asking me how to build...(otherwise this task would have been finished a year ago!!!!!! when I asked for it to be fixed)...I really think they are humoring me.... brats!

hope your "brats" behave and get their work done!!
I got 8 pages done this morning....Megan didn't get up until 915 so had lots of quiet time....finished camp photos :woohoo:

Congratulations Cheryl. :woohoo: Great job getting all those pages done. I know how hard it is to scrap that much.

5 more pages and I would have caught up to you maybe July....

well I know I won't get to 80 in July since we will be gone to NY! so felt great to get that many completed this month!

The brats finished my steps all but the rail.. I didn't like what idea they had..not gonna happen that way...

Took DD out to buy her gifts for her gift wrapping project for 4-H... We bought Disney items... since she paid for them (2 disney towels @ 6.00 each, disney laynards at 99 cents each x 5, disney cups @ 99 cents x 5, 2 sketch pads for 50 cents each, and some miscellaeous games...she spent less than 20.00)... We are also adding an ABC album that we are going to whip together this week... LOL I'm going to pull out those ABC letters from last round!!!!

Ok, reminds me..need to finish dinner and get everyone moving on projects..this day has flown by and I'm behind!!!!

Way to go Cheryl. I was hoping to be your competition again this month but that got blown to bits. My mom was in a 6 car accident with a semi. She was the first one hit and has many broken ribs, back, neck and knee. I think since she has a long recovery, I am going to try and take some scrapbooking with me to the hospital. If I can lay out some pages and then stick them together there, I can get back into scrapbooking. I miss it dearly right now, I think I need it to make me calmer. So I will be back on this month!

:cool1::cool1:Chery, Congratulations on scrapping that many pages. I have been taking more pics than scrapping for the last few months. So much for being caught up in April. I will set my goal a little higher this month..

Cassey

Way to go Cheryl. I was hoping to be your competition again this month but that got blown to bits. My mom was in a 6 car accident with a semi. She was the first one hit and has many broken ribs, back, neck and knee. I think since she has a long recovery, I am going to try and take some scrapbooking with me to the hospital. If I can lay out some pages and then stick them together there, I can get back into scrapbooking. I miss it dearly right now, I think I need it to make me calmer. So I will be back on this month!

I am so sorry to hear about your mom, will keep her in my prayers for a speedy recovery :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Holy cow! Is June over already? I guess I got a big fat 0 pages done. :confused3 At least I have an all day crop to go to in July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter