June Challenge ~~ Let's Jump Into June!! Winner is WDWMickey!!!

How wonderful!!! what a great Christmas present! Congratulations!!!!

Thank you...We do c-sections so I don't want to ruin Zach's Christmas by being in the hospital. We are thinking Dec 13 or Dec 18...Both my boys were born on a Tuesday and I wanted another Tuesday baby LOL

Zach doesn't want him/her born on the 13th because his/her birthday will fall on Friday the 13th eventually.
I don't want the 18th because my sisters 5th boy was born on Dec 17th and her 4th boy was born on Dec 19th. I don't think I want my mom having to chose who's weekend party she's going to LOL

Please bring my total up to 46.

that makes me 12 pages past my monthly goal AND 96 pages away from hitting my yearly goal of 365 pages and there is still 4 days left to scrap.....WOohooooo

Ok- I know it is towards the end of the month, but I have done 9 pages today. Haven't really done much scrapbooking recently been so busy. But glad to be on the board!:thumbsup2

Thank you...We do c-sections so I don't want to ruin Zach's Christmas by being in the hospital. We are thinking Dec 13 or Dec 18...Both my boys were born on a Tuesday and I wanted another Tuesday baby LOL

Zach doesn't want him/her born on the 13th because his/her birthday will fall on Friday the 13th eventually.
I don't want the 18th because my sisters 5th boy was born on Dec 17th and her 4th boy was born on Dec 19th. I don't think I want my mom having to chose who's weekend party she's going to LOL

my BFF DS doesn't like have his bday on Christmas....if they are doing a big party they do it at the begining of Dec....most of their family give him his bday gifts wrapped in xmas paper :confused3 so he really feels cheated!
I think have the 13th for a bday would be pretty cool...I was hoping for April's Fool Day for Megan, but had to be induced because she was getting to big for me so got her on March 29th

Ok- I know it is towards the end of the month, but I have done 9 pages today. Haven't really done much scrapbooking recently been so busy. But glad to be on the board!:thumbsup2

Never to late to join up....9 pages are 9 less you have to do next month!

I got two pages done yesterday, hope to get more finished today!

we are updated!!!

My eldest nephew was born on the 13th - he's not worried about it:rolleyes1 he was more concerned about having to go to school on his birthday:rotfl2:

My new page count is 46....

my BFF DS doesn't like have his bday on Christmas....if they are doing a big party they do it at the begining of Dec....most of their family give him his bday gifts wrapped in xmas paper :confused3 so he really feels cheated!
I think have the 13th for a bday would be pretty cool...I was hoping for April's Fool Day for Megan, but had to be induced because she was getting to big for me so got her on March 29th

we are updated!!!

I always said if I had a "holiday" baby I would let him/her pick ANY day of the year and that will be their "new" birthday LOL

My son John was born March 8 and passed away March 25th. My dad passed March 1 (2 years later). We got married March 20th to make March not such a sad month (until a divorce LOL)

My son Zach was born on his father's birthday and good God it is such a bad but funny day for me. It's "the boys" day and I'm pretty much left out of the plans LOL

My eldest nephew was born on the 13th - he's not worried about it:rolleyes1 he was more concerned about having to go to school on his birthday:rotfl2:

Good to hear about no problems about the 13th LOL

Some people have something to say about this but I give my son a free pass (day off) for his birthday and he can use it any time during the year. He never uses it for his birthday, he saves it for when he really needs a mental break from school. He is the type of kid that never stays home from school for sickness so I'm not worried about him missing too much school. He goes to private school so I don't have to give the school an excuse letter or anything.
I will do that for all my kids.

Come on, how many of you that work sometimes just need that break from work. Well, school is my sons job so he gets a pass LOL

My new page count is 46....

I always said if I had a "holiday" baby I would let him/her pick ANY day of the year and that will be their "new" birthday LOL

My son John was born March 8 and passed away March 25th. My dad passed March 1 (2 years later). We got married March 20th to make March not such a sad month (until a divorce LOL)

My son Zach was born on his father's birthday and good God it is such a bad but funny day for me. It's "the boys" day and I'm pretty much left out of the plans LOL

Good to hear about no problems about the 13th LOL

Some people have something to say about this but I give my son a free pass (day off) for his birthday and he can use it any time during the year. He never uses it for his birthday, he saves it for when he really needs a mental break from school. He is the type of kid that never stays home from school for sickness so I'm not worried about him missing too much school. He goes to private school so I don't have to give the school an excuse letter or anything.
I will do that for all my kids.

Come on, how many of you that work sometimes just need that break from work. Well, school is my sons job so he gets a pass LOL

sorry March isn't a happy month for memories with the loss of your baby and dad :hug:

free pass/mental health days are great....I have no problems with them either, hey I'm the mom who takes her kid out of school for Disney Trips :thumbsup2 I always tell Megan school is her job too!

updated!

I got 2 done but won't post them until tomorrow - DH is home so getting it done is a pain with him around

working on another embelly

I got another 2 done this morning - posted them above but will post on my blog later
i really love the redhead ;)

I've done 2 today. Talk about leaving it til the last minute:eek:

We have sad days Jan, Feb and March (plus a mixture of living and passed birthdays to remember) so we always go away for the half-term break - nothing fancy, but its such a cold miserable month its lovely to be somewhere else (especially somewhere with a heated indoor pool included :rolleyes: )

I've done 2 today. Talk about leaving it til the last minute:eek:

We have sad days Jan, Feb and March (plus a mixture of living and passed birthdays to remember) so we always go away for the half-term break - nothing fancy, but its such a cold miserable month its lovely to be somewhere else (especially somewhere with a heated indoor pool included :rolleyes: )

Jan and Feb suck for us too....my Jim's death 1/12/10, my daddy 2/8/03, my sweet grandma blue 1/1/94...Megan now gets a 5 day Pres day weekend so we plan a winter get away then too....but then March gets better...Megan's bday, along with my FIL and BIL!

did manage to get 2 more pages done this afternoon....off to take a little nappy!

updated!!

did manage to get 2 more pages done this afternoon....off to take a little nappy!

I had to read that twice - over here "nappy" is what we call a diaper:rotfl2: And I can't even TELL you what the Irish mean when they talk about a "Mickey" :blush::lmao:

Reddy--I love that Pirates page!!!

6 more for me today!

:woohoo: Brooke you made your goal!!!

I had to read that twice - over here "nappy" is what we call a diaper:rotfl2: And I can't even TELL you what the Irish mean when they talk about a "Mickey" :blush::lmao:

happy I gave you a giggle! oh I know a few of the words...had a friend from way back I worked with who grew up in England....love hearing her talk and using her slang!

updated....okay ladies just one more day for the month!
please double check your number's too....will do a final update the morning of the first!!

I have 10 more to add.. hope to get a few more done but no promises... didn't meet my goal on some projects but did meet my scrapbook challenge goal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter