June Challenge ~~ Let's Jump Into June!! Winner is WDWMickey!!!

lots of pages getting done!
Cheryl, how sweet of you....I know who that's going to! they will love it!!! bonus, you met your goal too!!

Updated!!

The best part--Rachel is helping with this one. She made paper piecings of Snow White and all 7 dwarves and Alice & the Mad Hatter :)

Cheryl ~ where did you post the SW & Dwarf page & Alice and MH? I've been looking!!!!

The album is on the "big give". I'll add those when they're totally finished. I'll post them here too later this afternoon. (on the picture thread)

Gotcha! I thought I was going nuts trying to find them here!!! Ok, back to scrappin'! Enjoy! Nope, looking at time.. time to go start dinner first... then back to scappin' while it bakes!

Please add 13 more to my total!!! Thank you!!!
I'm starting our Disney 2008 trip again tomorrow!! :woohoo: Swap pieces will be put to use and I hope to get at least 14 done tomorrow!!!!

8 for me today!! YAY! Finally on the board! And I got the last year and a half of DS's album sorted into stacks for layouts, and also our last WDW trip!

you had another productive day Nan!

Brooke great your almost done with little man's album!

Michelle, keep plugging along we still have 2 1/2 weeks left!

UPDATED!!!

Thanks Lisa.. I hope to have another one yet today!!!
I hope to scrap at least 14 Disney pages (08).... plus 4 member pages for the 4-H scrapbook.... and.... I think 4 more soccer pages that I have photos printed for for DS15....from 2009.... I printed stuff off and never scrapped it... so I'm finding it as I scrap everything else.... but I did finish all his team & individual photos for his soccer career thus far.. I have 3 more seasons (1st -3rd grade) and his basketball career will be caught up!!!! (that will mean I have all 3 kids' sports albums caught up minus individual games/matches/meets)....

Thanks Lisa.. I hope to have another one yet today!!!
I hope to scrap at least 14 Disney pages (08).... plus 4 member pages for the 4-H scrapbook.... and.... I think 4 more soccer pages that I have photos printed for for DS15....from 2009.... I printed stuff off and never scrapped it... so I'm finding it as I scrap everything else.... but I did finish all his team & individual photos for his soccer career thus far.. I have 3 more seasons (1st -3rd grade) and his basketball career will be caught up!!!! (that will mean I have all 3 kids' sports albums caught up minus individual games/matches/meets)....

you amaze me how you can get so much done with the kids and all the activities :worship: you are the scrap godess:worship:

LOL!!!

Mine are old enough that they like to do things on their own... so those days.. I don't argue!

I'm off to finish some more pages.. all my kids including Ellie.. decided to do Disney pages for their 4-H member pages... I had to email the leader and ask that my kids get their pages back as they don't want to part with them!!!! I'll post photos of them later!Off to finish DS15's Donald for his page...

Megan is the same way....remember the days when I would scrap during naps :lmao: now she will just wander in and out of the room to "check on me"

I did 4 pages today...used swap pieces for my 4 title pages of each park album! photos on swap thread.

Please add 8 more for me...
I didn't get to Disney today as E wanted to help me make Donald for Ds15.. so it took a little longer! LOL

10 pages for me today. That's gonna be it for me for the week, hopefully I will find time next week for some scrap time.

:woohoo: Amy you made your monthly goal :woohoo:
Nan, your getting closer to yours!
updated to here!!

:woohoo: Woo Hoo! I love it when I make my goal. Especially a big one. Wish I could get more done this week, but I am taking the teenage girls from church camping tomorrow for the rest of the week. :banana: Wish I could have the banana holding a question mark. It'll be fun, but 22 girls and 8 adults is going to get interesting...

:woohoo: Woo Hoo! I love it when I make my goal. Especially a big one. Wish I could get more done this week, but I am taking the teenage girls from church camping tomorrow for the rest of the week. :banana: Wish I could have the banana holding a question mark. It'll be fun, but 22 girls and 8 adults is going to get interesting...

we are going to 5th grade camp tomorrow until Friday....125 boys and girls with 20 parents and 5 teachers to keep them in line :lmao: wish me luck!
have fun camping!!

Brooke, added your new numbers!

off the camp this morning....keep the scrapping up everyone and I will check in when we get home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter