June Challenge ~~ Let's Jump Into June!! Winner is WDWMickey!!!

I'm in......My work schedule changes, so I'm going to be limited in how much I can do in the evenings. I'll set my goal at 50 this month.

you are added Cassey!

Lisa, do you want me to put you down for 10???

You are such a motivator!!! :)

:lmao::lmao: Maybe two!

Come on Lisa, you can do it!! I know you can!!! Take it into the office, move everything off the desk and tell the boys not to call unless they break something.. should give you about 5 minutes to work... then repeat the scenerio again!

I am in again for this month!!

Goal: 30

Pages completed today:12

:woohoo:

8 pages for today

:cool1:

I'm in for June!! My goal is 50 pages--I want to exceed that! This has to be my "get-it-done" month!! :thumbsup2

:yay:

I'm in but have no particular goal - other than keep sane;)

Let me know your tips, might need some help this month :lmao:

I'm in......My work schedule changes, so I'm going to be limited in how much I can do in the evenings. I'll set my goal at 50 this month.

that's hard to find time when you have to squeeze into, good luck!

You are such a motivator!!! :)

Come on Lisa, you can do it!! I know you can!!! Take it into the office, move everything off the desk and tell the boys not to call unless they break something.. should give you about 5 minutes to work... then repeat the scenerio again!

yup, that's me :cheer2:
Lisa, come on we will help :cheer2: you on!!

Ok, I'm in for this month and I will reach my goal!!! Put my goal down for 20 pages please :cool1::cool1::cool1: Good luck everybody.

will do, good luck!!!

My June goal is 34 pages and 5 cards

I've already completed 4 pages.

Thanks for keeping track

I'm going to try for 20 again - I got out of a scrapping mood last month so I hope that doesn't last or come back

I did get 2 done

I got 4 done today :banana::banana::banana:

I'll post on sticky above as soon as photobucket behaves

My goal this month is 10 and I already finished 2. I would have made last month but my father in law was put into hospice on Saturday and passed away Tuesday so I wasn't able to finish.

My goal this month is 10 and I already finished 2. I would have made last month but my father in law was put into hospice on Saturday and passed away Tuesday so I wasn't able to finish.

I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL!! :hug:

Sorry to hear about your FIL Emily :hug: for your family :hug:

updated!

My total so far for June is 18. A good start. I will be on vacation for the rest of this week and my mom is having surgery next week, so I probably won't get much accomplished for the next couple of weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter