July Scrapbook Challenge - Fun in the Sun!

I got 8 done today--that puts me at 48 for the month. Keep up the great work, everyone! Like mommy2mrb said, we're making those piles of pictures smaller! :)

I got 8 done today--that puts me at 48 for the month. Keep up the great work, everyone! Like mommy2mrb said, we're making those piles of pictures smaller! :)

good lord woman, how do you get so many pages done a day......oh wait.....you don't spend near as much time here as I do.....:rolleyes1

never mind.:p

still stuck at 8 for me but I'm going to Lisa's on Sat.:woohoo:

less DIS'ing more scrapping

good lord woman, how do you get so many pages done a day......oh wait.....you don't spend near as much time here as I do.....:rolleyes1

never mind.:p

still stuck at 8 for me but I'm going to Lisa's on Sat.:woohoo:

plus, I don't have kiddos yet! DH had a new XBox game to play, so I hit the scrapping! It's a win-win!! :thumbsup2

workin' on it (though not at this moment, as I am DIS-ing! :rotfl2: ) We'll use one of those good Southern phrases and say, "From your lips to God's ears!" :)

Send the ones that'll play XBox with DH, and you come with them. . .then we'll hide in my scrapping room while they play! :)

Send the ones that'll play XBox with DH, and you come with them. . .then we'll hide in my scrapping room while they play! :)

Well, tell DH to move over.. all 3 will be willing to take him on!!!!
I'm sure my DH would be willing to go to the store for some drinks... and than we will hide in the scraproom!!! :)

I was just telling myself the same thing... since I have a big goose egg for July. :rolleyes1

4 more for me over the weekend:thumbsup2

ETA: SIOH - sending pixie dust for a good result :goodvibes:

I got 11 done last night! Had some pages just waiting on pictures!

Way to go everyone......quite a few of you now have smilies :cool1:

hey SIOH sending you some baby making :goodvibes you know we will :cheer2: you on!

we are updated to here!

Lisa

I got 2 more digital ones done. :)

I am going to try to work on my Titanic ones tonight since my sister won't be home and I can watch the movie while I work on my pages! Maybe that will give me some inspiration. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter