July Scrapbook Challenge - Fun in the Sun!

Count me in too. This is my first time to join in the scrapbook challenge. Maybe this will keep me motivated to finish an album. I am a consultant, so having time to work on mine is a little difficult. Do you ever share your pages here? :yay:

yes we do share, you can either start your own thread here on the scrapbook sub-forum or you can post them in the virtual scrapbook thread. there is also a thread for digital pages.

Welcome to the challenge!! I hope you have a productive month!

BernardandMissBianca thanks for telling me about the virtual scrapbook thread. I found that after I left the post. :rolleyes1 I really ought to pay a little more attention. :rotfl2:

I am joining this month. I am working on DD's 2nd year of life. Right now I am only 1 year and 11 months behind. Lets see how far behind I am at the end of the month! That is my goal to get closer to being caught up!!

Count me in too. This is my first time to join in the scrapbook challenge. Maybe this will keep me motivated to finish an album. I am a consultant, so having time to work on mine is a little difficult. Do you ever share your pages here? :yay:

What kind of consultant? I am just about to 'retire' from consulting after 9 years to go to the real world again but for years I used to take things to paint on the road with me and do it in the hotel room (not sure if you travel). Hotels are a great place for crafting - they usually have desks that you can move out in the middle of the room to see the tv:happytv:

I'm sure there are a lot of Marriott housekeepers who gossiped about the crazy person with a paint table set up in the middle of the hotel room and painted stuff drying all over! :rotfl: :lmao:

Maria

Welcome Eeyoreluver, you will find lots of inspiration and motivation with this group.:woohoo:

Way to go willis37862 and Fran98765... and B&MB I think you should count all 8 pages the size doesn't matter does it ladies?

We are all updated to here.....have a great evening!

I got 2 pages done today.

Lisa

Welcome Eeyoreluver, you will find lots of inspiration and motivation with this group.:woohoo:

Way to go willis37862 and Fran98765... and B&MB I think you should count all 8 pages the size doesn't matter does it ladies?

We are all updated to here.....have a great evening!

I got 2 pages done today.

Lisa

thanks but I don't know, you think 6x6 is big enough??

I think they would, there might be some people here who only do 6x6 or 8x8. Anyone else have an opinion on it?

Lisa

I am in. I had such high hopes for June but did not quite make it. My goal is 2 pages a day. i am wanting to finish the baseball stuff for the year and finish Jan 2007 trip to Disney. Summer is hard for me to scrap, kids are home and i find myself with less time:sad1: My boys just do not seem to get my love for scrapping:confused3 :lmao: Kim

Count me in this month too.....I got 8 pages done yesterday....woohoo!!!!

Count me and Kicky in again this month - I've done 4 pages already :goodvibes

ETA I think 6x6 is big enough - it can be even trickier working on a small space as you can't just stick a sheet of paper down and let it do the work for you

thanks but I don't know, you think 6x6 is big enough??

Yep, this is a case where size does NOT matter! :rotfl2: 6 x 6 seems like a popular scrapping size (at least, since my HL is always sold out of that size!), and you can get pics and journaling on a page. I don't know that I'd count a teeniney (good Southern word) size like 2 x 2 or something, but if it's a page, and it's got journaling, and it's going into a book finished where you left it, then I say, count it sister! :thumbsup2

First time joining a challenge.
I have lurked for so long I thought I might make myself know.

I did 5 pages yesterday after I sent ds to VBS. I need to finish my Disney album and start my 2007 album.

Yep, this is a case where size does NOT matter! :rotfl2: 6 x 6 seems like a popular scrapping size (at least, since my HL is always sold out of that size!), and you can get pics and journaling on a page. I don't know that I'd count a teeniney (good Southern word) size like 2 x 2 or something, but if it's a page, and it's got journaling, and it's going into a book finished where you left it, then I say, count it sister! :thumbsup2

no journaling just the kids names, I made a travel album for DH to take with him on trips. Those pesky wallet picture holders are nothin' to my man!! Got to love him!

OK so put me down for 8 then!!! WOO HOO!!!

I hope to be on the board tonight.. I have some finishing touches on ones I started a month ago.... so I'll count them up tonight... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter