July Scrapbook Challenge - Fun in the Sun!

Way to go SIOH, another smilie for you :yay:

I didn't get anything done the last two days, but might get a couple done tonight since DH won't be home til real late.

Keep on scrappin..........

We are updated!

Lisa

I am happy to report that I finished 4 pages tonight. I stopped working on my Disney album and worked on my everyday album to try to catch up. I must say it was a successful night.
:cool1:

I got 2 pages done tonight! Yeah! Its been storming here so I'm amazed I actually got those done. Off to get some more done in between the storms.

Woo-hoo! I got 3 more digital layouts done! I'm on a roll now! :lmao: Dang having to go to bed in order to go to work! ;)

DH took the kids out for a little while last night, so I got a page done....that makes ONE for July so far, ROFL!

I did a page in the book I'm doing about me. Three years ago I joined Weight Watchers and lost over 50 pounds. I had a photo that a friend took at DD#1's birthday party that year, when I was only a week into the program. I had DD#1 take a photo of me yesterday, since it was her birthday, and I used that as my "Three years later and still 50 pounds lighter" photo.

There is a surprise party for DD#1 today, and a family party tomorrow, so I should be a scrappin' fool by Sunday:).

I completed 2 pages today. Everyone gets lots done while I am away.

Rebecca

Great job scrappers :cool1: keep eating away at those piles of photos.......

We are updated again, I will be back on-line Sunday we are going up to Sacramento tonight, so everyone have a great weekend.

(I was able to get 10 done last night......simple, but done!)

Lisa

I did another page today, so 2 for the month:). Today was DD#1's surprise birthday party and I took a bunch of photos, so I am hoping to have a couple more pages done over the weekend:).

I did another three last night - two were using the "colour swap" stuff - really quick! It would have taken forever to cut and assemble all those elements.:goodvibes

add 2 more for me please for a total of 4 pages this month. YEah I beat last months total of 1! LOL! :yay:

I did the first page of DD#1's birthday celebration today:). I am now at 3 for the month.

I went to a crop night Friday and I actually got 8 pages done! I was on a roll, only spent $31 because there was a new employee and she did not offer all the specials they usually have for us, so that saved me big bucks!!:lmao: And I just felt like working instead of just gabbing! A good night for me.
Karen

I have completed 7 more.
I am cropping at a friends tomorrow while our kids are at camp. yeah!
will check in again tomorrow night.

I know I am late but I have been gone for the holiday time. But I would like to join this month. I have some major goals, First off finish my 2004 trip and really put a dent into my 2005 trip.

Add 2 more for me please. I have done a total of 6 pages this weekend/month. Hope I can keep this up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter