• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

July Scrapbook Challenge - Fun in the Sun!

I'm in! Last month was a slow month, and I don't know that July will be much busier. DD#1's birthday is this week, so that should be good for a few pages. If we have friends over for a cookout tomorrow, I'll snap some photos and do a July 4th spread.....or maybe I'll take pics of just us:).

I'm just gearing up for August when I get home from Disney and will have an ENTIRE ALBUM to do:cool:.

Count me in. I am determined to finish my disney album from Jan 2006. I can actually see the light at the end.

I got 12 done today. . .finally some scrapping time! I've got some more laid out, they just need finishing up, so I'm hoping to get some more time to work tonight! :thumbsup2

Great job to everyone who got some done :cool1: (I did 4 today).

We are updated........everyone have a happy and safe 4th :thumbsup2

Lisa

I stayed up late tonight (late for me anyway), and I got 9 more done! I actually feel like I'm making progress on this trip album now!!

I hope you all have a happy and safe 4th! Off to bed now!!

I want to join, but with a much smaller goal. This month is going to be crazy, so I'm going for 30. We'll see how I do. That won't finish France, but it will get me going in the right direction. :banana: for all who have already started!

DH and kids were playing Monopoly last night so I went and finished 3 more pages and pulled a ton of picks and paper for them. Hoping to get more done today with the crappy weather and DH at work.

So a total of 4 for me.

I just finished 2 pages today. I'm happy I did more pages so far this month then I did last month (June total 1). :rotfl:

I know it's tempting to go outside and enjoy the beautiful sunny weather
Beautiful sunny weather? What's that? I don't remember the last dry day, much less sunny one, we had. But I'm still struggling to get any scrapping done. Oh the joys of having a new baby (and a toddler) in the house.

I'm in this month. If nothing else I have 2 circle journals to do and pass on. Plus I have to do the pages for the circle jounals I had last month and never got a chance to do. I ended up passing on the journals without my pages to keep them moving.

I'm on the board w/ 10! That is 10 times what I did last month... only 90 more to go for my goal.. :)
I plan on doing 10 more tomorrow....

I got 7 more done tonight. That puts me at 30 for the month. I really want to finish the book from our June trip before I go back to work on the 20th. :)

RRBB--it's good to "see" you! We've missed you!! Your new little baby girl is beautiful!!

Well I got a start for the month with 2 tonight. I suspect I won't get many done until I come back from Atlanta on the 14th.

Rebecca

Rebecca, have a safe trip to Atlanta! :thumbsup2

I managed to get some scrapping done today--I got 10 more pages done, 40 for the month. I'm determined to get this book done!

Its been July for 5 days now I have not done a single page. :( I am going to try to get a few done tonight.

Though I'm quite excited because yesterday while I was going through the boxes of photos my mom has I found photos from our 1982 and 1987 WDW trips. I took them to Walgreens to scan onto a CD for me since my scanner is dead. I'm thinking of doing a "Then and Now" book. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter