Join Us For A Hagarific Meet!

Hey hags - where ye be? We are less than a month away and our meet thread is dead!

By now I hope everyone has ordered their shirts. If not - well get busy hag.

We need to talk money. Actually I need everyone's dining plan money no less than 1 week before the meet. You can send me a check or do paypal. Bon - I will have to talk to you about your money.

I have to pay all the money when we check-in and I would prefer to get a Disney gift card for the entire amount so that I don't have to worry about the money.

Below are the figures:

Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge: Check-in for Tuesday

Dining Plan:
Rella: $37.99
Squid: $37.99
Bonnie: $37.99

Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge: Check-in for Wednesday

Dining Plan:
Rella: $151.96
Squid: $189.95
Bonnie: $151.96
Trisha $113.97

So mine is $37.99 PLUS the $151.96, right?

And what do you wanna talk to me about, wanker? Oh, I still owe you for you-know-what, right? (J)

My hag shirt will get ordered tonight. I am doing black font, hags. Hope ya ain't too peeved if I am different. Or if you are different. Or whatever.

Ok Bon here is what I propose: Since you will be checking us into AKV on Tuesday and I won't be there yet - I propose you pay for mine and then just subtract it for the Wednesday amount so on Tuesday you pay $75.98 and since Rella will be with you, she can pay her $37.99 - that takes care of Tuesday for all of us.

Then just send me a check for $113.97 instead of $151.96 for the Wednesday check-in and book we are all taken care of again. Does that work or do you have a different solution?

That works for me. But you will need to remind me again. Several times, maybe. :teeth: You know my mind is.

So mine is $37.99 PLUS the $151.96, right?

And what do you wanna talk to me about, wanker? Oh, I still owe you for you-know-what, right? (J)

My hag shirt will get ordered tonight. I am doing black font, hags. Hope ya ain't too peeved if I am different. Or if you are different. Or whatever.

I'm going to be peeved. Not that the color really matters - you just always have to be different! HAG!

I'm going to be peeved. Not that the color really matters - you just always have to be different! HAG!

You know you laaaaawv it! :love: Oh, and I am ordering a second shirt with a hula minnie (like in the picture in my siggy) on it. No words though.

Squid, I am getting VERY excited about the meet. I don't know how many days are left, but it's getting close! :cool1:

Ok,my computer time is ending in 2 minutes, so I need to sign off. Hope to see ya later, hag!

You know you laaaaawv it! :love: Oh, and I am ordering a second shirt with a hula minnie (like in the picture in my siggy) on it. No words though.

Squid, I am getting VERY excited about the meet. I don't know how many days are left, but it's getting close! :cool1:

Ok,my computer time is ending in 2 minutes, so I need to sign off. Hope to see ya later, hag!

Um.. ok - first of all, why is there no ticker in your signature? Secondly take the days in my ticker (25) and add one day (1) - 25+1 = 26 days. Wow that was hard math for me.

Um.. ok - first of all, why is there no ticker in your signature? Secondly take the days in my ticker (25) and add one day (1) - 25+1 = 26 days. Wow that was hard math for me.

Well I can't see any tickers when I am posting! Siggies don't show up, dork. :sad2:

NOW RELLA!!!!! Do you hear me Rella? I need your inbound flight information if you want to take ME. I thought you and Bonnie were coming in at the same time and would take ME together, but I need your info. So in otherwords, send me your flight info. Ok? BTW - I need your flight info! :rolleyes1

HAGGIS!!!
I sent it right after we talked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As in last Friday January 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I must be going into your bulk...
cuz you didn't open my christmas card either.

So I just sent it again AND I will also pm you but please add me to your email address list ok!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hags - where ye be? We are less than a month away and our meet thread is dead!

By now I hope everyone has ordered their shirts. If not - well get busy hag.

We need to talk money. Actually I need everyone's dining plan money no less than 1 week before the meet. You can send me a check or do paypal. Bon - I will have to talk to you about your money.

I have to pay all the money when we check-in and I would prefer to get a Disney gift card for the entire amount so that I don't have to worry about the money.

Below are the figures:

Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge: Check-in for Tuesday

Dining Plan:
Rella: $37.99
Squid: $37.99
Bonnie: $37.99

Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge: Check-in for Wednesday

Dining Plan:
Rella: $151.96
Squid: $189.95
Bonnie: $151.96
Trisha $113.97

I got it. Paypal you 151.96 ASAP.
And have the 37.99 with me to pay when we check in Tuesday. :thumbsup2

Ok - here are the concierge offerings:

Macheo (Sunrise Offering)
6:30am
Coffee and assorted juices

Miamko (Adventurous Awakenings)
7:00AM - 10:30AM
An assortment of fresh fruits, juices, pastries and cereals.

Vitafunio (Safari Snacks)
11:30AM to 3:00PM
Various snacks and beverages

Chai (Afternoon Tea)
3:00PM - 4:30PM
Loose leaf teas, assorted scones, cookies and biscuits.

Kisikusiku (Twighlight Offerings)
5:00PM - 7:00PM
Assorted wines, hors d'oeuvers, and specialty appetizers (provided from the Lodge's restaurants, like Jiko and Boma, also a few domestic beers)

Rehema (Evening Indulgences)
8:00PM - 10:00PM
Desserts and Cordials

Sounds YUM, Squid!

Ok, I have to wait till I get paid next Friday and then I will pay pal you my amount too! :thumbsup2

I know you all are going to be at the party on the 9th. A group of us are planning at meeting at the hub for the fireworks together.

Ok - here are the concierge offerings:

Macheo (Sunrise Offering)
6:30am
Coffee and assorted juices

Miamko (Adventurous Awakenings)
7:00AM - 10:30AM
An assortment of fresh fruits, juices, pastries and cereals.

Vitafunio (Safari Snacks)
11:30AM to 3:00PM
Various snacks and beverages

Chai (Afternoon Tea)
3:00PM - 4:30PM
Loose leaf teas, assorted scones, cookies and biscuits.

Kisikusiku (Twighlight Offerings)
5:00PM - 7:00PM
Assorted wines, hors d'oeuvers, and specialty appetizers (provided from the Lodge's restaurants, like Jiko and Boma, also a few domestic beers)

Rehema (Evening Indulgences)
8:00PM - 10:00PM
Desserts and Cordials

And we need the dining plan because??????? :rotfl:

I know you all are going to be at the party on the 9th. A group of us are planning at meeting at the hub for the fireworks together.

Hi there, yearbook! Cool! It would be fun to meet some other DISers! :thumbsup2

Hi gals I would love to meet with you guys when you come down here. I work at Epcot at the ticket booths and I've been on Dis boards for sometime now. I met with a few ladies from here last year and I really enjoy meeting all of you when your down here. Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast so maybe if you want I could join you one day while your here.

Those shirts are just beautiful!!!

Hi Girls I would love to meet with you all while your here. I work here at Epcot and I love to meet people that are coming down here. I belong to a lot of disney boards and I meet with people all the time. You Ladies sound like your going to have a good time and it would be nice to meet a few disers. I met some of the ladies last year from the ladies trip and we had fun. So if you want to meet let me know and maybe I can join you one day.

Hi Girls I would love to meet with you all while your here. I work here at Epcot and I love to meet people that are coming down here. I belong to a lot of disney boards and I meet with people all the time. You Ladies sound like your going to have a good time and it would be nice to meet a few disers. I met some of the ladies last year from the ladies trip and we had fun. So if you want to meet let me know and maybe I can join you one day.

Awesome! I'd love to meet up with you. We are going to be at EPCOT most of the day and evening on Friday the 8th. Also, if you see anyone with blue shirts on that say Hags Rule the "World"! - that's us. We are using our favorite Disney hags (wicked witches). Send me a PM and I'll send you my cell #!

Hi gals I would love to meet with you guys when you come down here. I work at Epcot at the ticket booths and I've been on Dis boards for sometime now. I met with a few ladies from here last year and I really enjoy meeting all of you when your down here. Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast so maybe if you want I could join you one day while your here.

Those shirts are just beautiful!!!

Hi there, Tiggergrams! I'm Bonnie. It would be fun to meet up! You need to chat with us so we can get to know you a little before then! :thumbsup2 We can be found on the Mad Chatter thread on the community boards! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1162941&page=5443

I just checked and mine still hasn't! They better get their rumps in gear and get me my danggone shirts! I'd hate to have to go all Haggy on them!:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter