Join Us For A Hagarific Meet!

:cheer2: Relly!!!!:cheer2:

Sweet Rella!!!!! :hug:

Bet you're getting excited now!!!!! :banana:

Well... I would be but I can't stop crying because you won't come with me.
:sad:

Sorry I missed you friend... I thought everyone had gone to bed, so I did too.

I"M LEGAL!!! I have a current drivers' license in the state of Virginia. This means I can fly to WDW without a cavity search! :cool1: DMV sucked, but in the end it is all worth it, now isnt' it?

No Zazzle parcel as of yet, but hopefully SOON!

If MC is not restored soon, I am gonna start a new MC thread. Do you think I should do it under Bb, for nostalgia's sake, or Toot? :confused3

I"M LEGAL!!! I have a current drivers' license in the state of Virginia. This means I can fly to WDW without a cavity search! :cool1: DMV sucked, but in the end it is all worth it, now isnt' it?

if MC is not restored soon, I am gonna start a new MC thread. Do you think I should do it under Bb, for nostalgia's sake, or Toot? :confused3

A new one was started already :)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1699199

Yay for being legal!

A new one was started already :)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1699199

Yay for being legal!

Well, no offense, YB, but I think the new MC thread should be started by one of the original Chatters. It's nothing against you (you are awesome! :goodvibes ) but so many people come and go from clique threads (DOZENS have come and gone from MC), it would be better if it was someone who has some longevity with this particular clique. Sometimes we make changes to the title of the thread and only the OP is able to do that. I've been on other threads where the OP was no longer around and people wanted to change the title of their group or whatever and couldn't. KWIM? :) Hope that doesn't come across rudely cause I sure don't intend it to!!

How many more days till you leave, bride-to-be?

Well, no offense, YB, but I think the new MC thread should be started by one of the original Chatters. It's nothing against you (you are awesome! :goodvibes ) but so many people come and go from clique threads (DOZENS have come and gone from MC), it would be better if it was someone who has some longevity with this particular clique. Sometimes we make changes to the title of the thread and only the OP is able to do that. I've been on other threads where the OP was no longer around and people wanted to change the title of their group or whatever and couldn't. KWIM? :) Hope that doesn't come across rudely cause I sure don't intend it to!!

How many more days till you leave, bride-to-be?

Thats fine by me. Thats just the one I found yesterday as I was wondering if a new one had been started.

10 more days I think. (I turned sigs off while I was reading some threads, I need to go turn them back on again)

Thats fine by me. Thats just the one I found yesterday as I was wondering if a new one had been started.

10 more days I think. (I turned sigs off while I was reading some threads, I need to go turn them back on again)

Man, it is so close!! I cannot wait to get there! :cool1:

Ok, friends, today at Target I got a bunch of meal bars and frozen meals. I'm going to start making the switch over to South Beach this week, so that my system is not in shock at WDW when I suddenly start eating all these things I have been denying myself for WEEKS! I am still going to try and stay away from sweets and bread and pasta as much as possible. Now I am going to start watching my calories more too.

i went to find the MC thread and it was gone! I of course was in shock :scared1: and :sad: . I feel so...empty. I hope it comes back soon. In the meantime, have the chatters found a new home? can you link me? I may not be on as much as I should be, but I still need to be able to connect to you guys! if you still want me around of course

i went to find the MC thread and it was gone! I of course was in shock :scared1: and :sad: . I feel so...empty. I hope it comes back soon. In the meantime, have the chatters found a new home? can you link me? I may not be on as much as I should be, but I still need to be able to connect to you guys! if you still want me around of course

Hi Minty! Of course we want you around, you crazy hag! But I see you found us anyway!

How are things going?

Look at this! Can you say FAB - U - LOUS!!!!!!

Monday, Feb 4: Partly sunny Low: 58 °F High: 77 °F
Tuesday, Feb 5: Some sun Low: 57 °F High: 74 °F
Wednesday, Feb 6: Periods of rain Low: 50 °F High: 75 °F
Thursday, Feb 7: Sunny Low: 54 °F High: 72 °F
Friday, Feb 8: Partly sunny Low: 60 °F High: 75 °F
Saturday, Feb 9: Times of clouds and sun Low: 59 °F High: 81 °F
Sunday, Feb 10: Times of clouds and sun Low: 51 °F High: 77 °F

EXCELLENT!!! Except for the rain. But that's only for one day! Better than August already! This is great news!!

In case you guys missed it, my Zazzley shirts arrived!! :dance3:

So happy to hear it.

Honestly.

I am.

Dancing with joy, actually.

Yep.:rolleyes1

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter