Join Us For A Hagarific Meet!

Ok flipping hags. You all give me a hard time about not being on MSN to chat. I ran around and get here and where is everyone? Big bunch of Hags!!!!

Sorry, Squid. I'm not feeling very well and wanted to hit the hay early last night. :guilty:

Hello ladies!!! It is getting to close to your meet!!! I truly hope you have the most wonderful time. I sure wish I was able to attend.

Anyway, have a GREAT time!!!

Cy

Hello ladies!!! It is getting to close to your meet!!! I truly hope you have the most wonderful time. I sure wish I was able to attend.

Anyway, have a GREAT time!!!

Cy

Cy! thank you! Yep, it's getting closer! :goodvibes What's new with you?

It won't be long now until we see...

happymickey.gif

LOOK AT OUR TICKERS!!! :cool1: Did you EVER think this meet would arrive? :dance3: This is thrilling, I tell you!

Hi Hags.

Already posted this on Chatters thread but....I've been VERY sick for the last few days. Flu going around here like crazy. Temp. has been soooo high. Good thing I'm not scheduled to go with you guys after all....doubt anybody would want to bunk with me! :sick:

Have a fabulous holiday!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see all your pics. I'm sooooo sad I won't be there. If anybody is bringing a laptop, try to give us some live updates. That would be cool!!! :banana:

Be good...don't do anything I wouldn't do!!! :rolleyes1

Back to bed I go.........:guilty:

Luvs you all!!!!! :grouphug: :love: :grouphug:

Hi Hags.

Already posted this on Chatters thread but....I've been VERY sick for the last few days. Flu going around here like crazy. Temp. has been soooo high. Good thing I'm not scheduled to go with you guys after all....doubt anybody would want to bunk with me! :sick:
Ahwwwww so sorry you're sick friend! :hug:
Get well soon!! We'll be thinkin about ya!
And yes, Squid is bringing her LT so we will try to check in
and maybe post some pics!
We wish you were coming too!

Have a fabulous holiday!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see all your pics. I'm sooooo sad I won't be there. If anybody is bringing a laptop, try to give us some live updates. That would be cool!!! :banana:

Be good...don't do anything I wouldn't do!!! :rolleyes1

Back to bed I go.........:guilty:
Luvs you all!!!!! :grouphug: :love: :grouphug:

Thanks for the good wishes hag, but which is it....
Good OR anything you wouldn't do?????
There's a lota room there... :flower3:

As for me... I woke up with a swollen jaw!!! :sad2:
D______ it! :headache:
My dentist wouldn't call anything in,
so I have to make time for a dental appt!
Great just what I need!
I hope it's nothing serious!!
Cuz I have a plane to catch!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter