Join Us For A Hagarific Meet!

Disney4Drew

<font color=deeppink>I better do a few things befo
This is a place where the Mad Chatters and Offensive Offenders can get together to discuss our meet in February of 2008! :cool1:

Now.........DISCUSS!

Whoo Hoo - count me in! I plan to chat and offend - sort of a double whammy!:lmao:

Great idea about starting a thread for the meet!! You're so smart, Trisha!!

I plan to chat and offend too!

Mad Chatters ROCK!! :hippie:

Well, a little birdy told me the idea about starting a thread. TWEET TWEET! :rotfl:

I am in class and BORED, so I went ahead and did it! :thumbsup2

Hello my loveys! I am super excited about this meet! I finally bit the bullet this morning, and told DH that I am going. I figured it was a good time since I was hauling his butt to work due to him totalling his car. I had the long suffering wife who desperately needs a break thing going on. He just asked if I would feel comfortable staying with people that I haven't met. :confused3 Um, I talk to you guys more than I talk to him, and you guys won't try to make eye contact. Not seeing a downside. :teeth:

Hello my loveys! I am super excited about this meet! I finally bit the bullet this morning, and told DH that I am going. I figured it was a good time since I was hauling his butt to work due to him totalling his car. I had the long suffering wife who desperately needs a break thing going on. He just asked if I would feel comfortable staying with people that I haven't met. :confused3 Um, I talk to you guys more than I talk to him, and you guys won't try to make eye contact. Not seeing a downside. :teeth:

True!! I promise I won't try to make eye contact, roomie! Can't guarantee that I won't run your bra up the flagpole though.....:confused3 ;)

What?????? No eye contact??? I'm not going. HMMPH! :sad2:

True!! I promise I won't try to make eye contact, roomie! Can't guarantee that I won't run your bra up the flagpole though.....:confused3 ;)
Keep away from my over the shoulder bolder holder! :mad:
What?????? No eye contact??? I'm not going. HMMPH! :sad2:

Well, talk to Kar. Bon and I have a no eye contact policy, but we don't speak for everyone as a whole. :rotfl:

FEBRUARY 7-8-9-10, 2008 HERE WE COME ALL THE MAD CHATTERS!!!

DISNEY WORLD OR BUST!!!!!!!!

Trisha smart, I doubt that completely!!!!

:dance3: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :yay:

Well, a little birdy told me the idea about starting a thread. TWEET TWEET! :rotfl:

I am in class and BORED, so I went ahead and did it! :thumbsup2

Yes, TRISHA, I would have to say you are totally boring, OPPS, I meant bored!!! :laughing:

TWEET TWEET, are you for real????

YEAH, STEPHIE, you asked DH!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

And how exactly did THAT bullet taste!!!!

TOOT, so glad you will be joining all the COUSINS in the WORLD!!! :woohoo:

Run her bra up the flag pole, now that is the lamest thing I have ever heard anyone say!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Ok I have a problem with the no eye contact rule. Am I supposed to look at the floor or ceiling when I talk to Bonnie and Steph?

Ok I have a problem with the no eye contact rule. Am I supposed to look at the floor or ceiling when I talk to Bonnie and Steph?

12.gif

You can look over my shoulder. Check out my crocs. Look up Bonnie's nose. Secretly mock my thick ankles. Silently bemoan Bonnie's lack of a pedicure. But under no circumstances will there be eye contact!!!! :rotfl:

You can look over my shoulder. Check out my crocs. Look up Bonnie's nose. Secretly mock my thick ankles. Silently bemoan Bonnie's lack of a pedicure. But under no circumstances will there be eye contact!!!! :rotfl:

Terrific - you will be wearing Crocs. Well then in the spirit of absolutely no eye contact, I believe we will be able to ogle each others crocs. I plan on flaunting mine daily to Bonnie and LBelle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter