Join Us For A Hagarific Meet!

So happy to hear it.

Honestly.

I am.

Dancing with joy, actually.

Yep.:rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Well I'm not real sure, but we will give it our best shot! AND, I will also take pictures to document the shenanigans!

Well I'm not real sure, but we will give it our best shot! AND, I will also take pictures to document the shenanigans!

and, and, and....will you do another rousing game of "Where is the Disney Croc today"? for me??? Will ya? Huh? Huh? :yay:

I will be awaiting live updates daily from you gals!!! Kind of like being there....just worse! :guilty:

So happy to hear it.

Honestly.

I am.

Dancing with joy, actually.

Yep.:rolleyes1

:rotfl:
I am so happy to hear it too.:guilty: So very happy to hear about the great weather.:crazy: The Zazzle shirts.:worried: The plans.:faint: The food. The lounge (my favorite place on earth). They all sound so grrrrreat!:rolleyes2 :sad: :crazy2: :scared: I am not jealous at all. :sad1: :sad2: :rolleyes: :rolleyes1 You hags better have a ton of fun!:sick:

And DO remember to protect yourself from the Bonster Monster and her touchy feely moments. puckerup: :hug:

I will so be wishing I was there.:wizard:

I am so happy to hear it too.:guilty: So very happy to hear about the great weather.:crazy: The Zazzle shirts.:worried: The plans.:faint: The food. The lounge (my favorite place on earth). They all sound so grrrrreat!:rolleyes2 :sad: :crazy2: :scared: I am not jealous at all. :sad1: :sad2: :rolleyes: :rolleyes1 You hags better have a ton of fun!:sick:

And DO remember to protect yourself from the Bonster Monster and her touchy feely moments. puckerup: :hug:

I will so be wishing I was there.:wizard:

Me too! :sad:

I miss you Jay! Hope you and sweet He-bat are doing well! :hug: :flower3:

Me too! :sad:

I miss you Jay! Hope you and sweet He-bat are doing well! :hug: :flower3:
Rella, one day and one week! You must be about to jump out of your skin! How exciting! I am hoping to be driving by then! :rotfl: A girl has to look forward to something! ;) He-bat and I are both recovering. I am happy to report that little He-bat has finally regained to his birth weight. At today's appointment he weighed 7 lbs again! His platelet counts continue to climb and I am so happy to say that it looks like he is turning into a normal little bat boy! :):)

Off to feed the he-bat! :):grouphug:

Wow!! Look at this.... I think we might have to try it!!!!!!!!

My second snack of the day was a Grand Marnier Orange Slush in France. Yum! It was very good, but WDW does not skimp out on the booze.
2121837922_50352fe275.jpg

THANK YOU SQUIDDY!

THANK YOU SUSHI!!

THANK YOU SQUIDWARD!!!

:woohoo:
I got my ME travel stuff!!!!

:cheer2: :dance3: :love: :dance3: :cheer2:

OH yeah, I forgot to tell you that I received mine a couple days ago too. How come we had to get new stuff? Should I throw the first set away? :confused3

OH yeah, I forgot to tell you that I received mine a couple days ago too. How come we had to get new stuff? Should I throw the first set away? :confused3

Oh they had everyone's travel dates and stuff wrong which is in the bar codes. They had you guys coming in on the 6th and Trisha coming in on the 5th. So I had to have them change everything and they had to overnight all the new tags to me. Big bunch of goobers!

So does T have her tags? Is everyone ready? I've got the gift card for the dining and I'm ready to go!

Oh they had everyone's travel dates and stuff wrong which is in the bar codes. They had you guys coming in on the 6th and Trisha coming in on the 5th. So I had to have them change everything and they had to overnight all the new tags to me. Big bunch of goobers!

So does T have her tags? Is everyone ready? I've got the gift card for the dining and I'm ready to go!

I guess I'm ready. Gotta get a hair trim, a mani and pedi, and get my eyelashes tinted. THEN I'll be ready!

Yep, I got my tags! Thanks!

I'm going shopping tomorrow to make sure I have everything and then will just get my mani and pedi either Sunday or Monday night.:thumbsup2

We had one of those in August, RB! YUMMMMMMMMM is right! :love:

There's two flavors though - one is the Lemonade one which we had and the other is the Grand Marnier one. I believe I might try both this time! BTW did we decide to rent a stroller or wheelchair because I may not be able to walk after drinking both of those.

I guess I'm ready. Gotta get a hair trim, a mani and pedi, and get my eyelashes tinted. THEN I'll be ready!

I'm going shopping tomorrow to make sure I have everything and then will just get my mani and pedi either Sunday or Monday night.:thumbsup2

OOOooooooo... everyone will have perty fingers and toes!!

I think I'm ready... let me see.
I have:
my Chatter gifts ck
rain poncho ck
mole skin ck
crocs + socks ck
tickets ck
ME stuff ck
tiara ck
Mardi graw beads ck
enough for everyone
fanny pack ck

Yep... all that's left is to re-blond myself!! :teeth:

We had one of those in August, RB! YUMMMMMMMMM is right! :love:

There's two flavors though - one is the Lemonade one which we had and the other is the Grand Marnier one. I believe I might try both this time! BTW did we decide to rent a stroller or wheelchair because I may not be able to walk after drinking both of those.

Walking is highly over rated my friend! :laughing:

Ok flipping hags. You all give me a hard time about not being on MSN to chat. I ran around and get here and where is everyone? Big bunch of Hags!!!!

Ok flipping hags. You all give me a hard time about not being on MSN to chat. I ran around and get here and where is everyone? Big bunch of Hags!!!!

Sorry... the science project rules! :sad2:

Fortunately I have all next week to recover! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter