January Scrapping Challenge- Get Your New Year Off on the Right Foot

welcome aboard to all our new challenge members!!! :)

Princess_stich: where are you at in Indiana? I'm on the west/central side of the state! :)

I got 14 more done tonight--yay! I need to do about 8 more and 2006 will be FINISHED! Then, it's on to 2007! :thumbsup2

I sketched and printed my photos for '05 to do at my crop on Friday. I'm debating on if I should then do my Washington DC album (from 2005) or continue with my "everyday" album for '06.

I am updated through here. Faerie can you get things ready for each of the albums and then decide on Friday which you feel like doing. If nothing else you will have the other one ready to go for another crop.

Rebecca

Yep, I know it... I grew up in Hancock County..and than Rush County.. I'm now about 20 minutes to the Zoo or the Airport!

16 more for me last night! Was planning on going to Archivers for a crop...cancelled...saved my $15 and stayed home and got 16 pages done! I know I would't have finished that many there...AND I probably would have spent money!

I just finished 2 more pages....my new total is 6:).

OH yeah! Greenfield Central and Rushville had a great rivalry back in the late 80's... many a night did we go to a game that way and have to hurry out of town!!!! :rotfl:

I got 13 more done today! I finished my 2006 album--whoo-hoo!!! And I got my CJ pages done! :cool1:

Well I fell short of my 10 pages that I wanted to get done last night. I did do 9 pages.
I won't be hard on myself I was only one short.
Cindy

I am updated through here and I think 9 pages at a crop is a great accomplishment bearbear. If you already kitted the 10th then you can get it done at home sometime in the next week maybe.

Rebecca

I'm here. My goal is 10 pages this month but I only have photos for about 3 right now so I have to get a bunch developed.

Finally on the board with 4! I am pretty happy with that. I am working on Jan/Feb of 2007.

I switched gears and worked on my autograph/photo book from Sept. 2006 yesterday (yep, behind on that, too!). I got 10 pages done in it! I feel like I'm progressing!! :)

I am updated through here. Here's to another great day of scrapping.

Rebecca

I got another one done last night:). My new total is 7.

I'm getting close to finishing our 2007 WDW trip. Barring any major catastrophes, I should be able to finish it by the end of the month. If I finish on January 31, then I'm making my "finish it before the 180 day ADR window opens" by about 2 weeks:).

i got 2 done this morning. So that puts me up to 30 total.
sorry about all the duplicate posts the other day. I still have dial up at home and it was sticking.
Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter