January Scrapping Challenge- Get Your New Year Off on the Right Foot

I'm in with 5 more pages today... and several in various stages.... that I hope to have finished tomorrow... I'm planning on scrapping all day Saturday because it's too DARN cold to do anything else.. we have had single digit mornings... YUCKO! Sure glad my kids didn't go back to school today like most of the county...

Updated through here and a warm Welcome to our new challengers.
:welcome:
Rebecca

got 6 more done today, (friends baby napped for 3 hours so had little "baby fix" time :sad1: dang the luck. ) I'm almost done with 2003 album!

I also made up "invitations" tonight for DD to surprise her with her P&PP tickets and BBB appt, but those don't count, but I had fun making them, she is going to go :banana: on us when she finds out!

I got 3 more done yesterday. One of my goals for 2008 was to catch up DD's portrait album and until Easter, that album is done! Luckily I only add to it about 5 times a year so it is easy to stay on top of. Now off to work on her 3rd year album!

I did 2 more for a total of 3 :)

In 2 weekends a friend is having an all weekend crop at her house. I am going to go for one night so that should really help nail down some pages.

I am updated through here. I just finished my Pirates and Princess album. I have to upload some photos and put them on the scrapping with swapped items thread.

Rebecca

Hey Rebecca, you got me on there twice. Once near the top and the other at the bottom of the list. I should have a total of 5!

Thanks!

Hey Rebecca, you got me on there twice. Once near the top and the other at the bottom of the list. I should have a total of 5!

Thanks!

Sorry about that. i thought you were already on the list but I couldn't find it earlier. It is all fixed now.

rebecca

Count me in and on the board with 15 today! I've done more today than I have in the last four months, and need to keep it up so I can get ahead.

I just finished my Pirates and Princess album. I have to upload some photos and put them on the scrapping with swapped items thread.

Rebecca

I would love to see your pages from this. I am hoping that the June dates will really happen then we can go to the PPP too!

Updated once again.

Here is a link to the first scrapping with swapped items thread that has many of my pirate and princess pages in it. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477375

The pages I did start on page 3 and will be found throughout the rest of the thread. The pages I have done in the last couple of days will be on the scrapping with swapped items 5 thread in the swaps area within the next couple of days.

Rebecca

I DID IT!!:woohoo: I am finally caught up to 2007 :thumbsup2 Yay ME!!

Please add 24 pages for me. I can't believe I'm only a year behind. A bunch of my pages were just general photos, so no theme and went quickly. I used up a bunch of my old pattern papers, so did very little embellishments on the general pages.

Will put all my pages for 03 - 06 into protectors and albums tomorrow, then starting my character swap stuff and then on to 2007!

:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter