January Scrapping Challenge- Get Your New Year Off on the Right Foot

Here is a link to the first scrapping with swapped items thread that has many of my pirate and princess pages in it. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477375

The pages I did start on page 3 and will be found throughout the rest of the thread. The pages I have done in the last couple of days will be on the scrapping with swapped items 5 thread in the swaps area within the next couple of days.

Rebecca

Thanks for the link. Great pages! I will have to scraplift some of those! I'll check out the other thread as well.

Count me in. I am going to a crop tonight and I have a scrap weekend at the end of the month. My goal for my weekend is 50 pages. I am determined to get that many done. I have done a max of 40 pages on my weekend. I hope to get at least 10 pages done tonight. I will post tonight how many I really get done.
Thanks
Cindy

Updated through here. I had to go back and pull out the smilies at the toip since so many have earned them- That is fanastic for just the 5th day of the month!!!!!!

If we get to the point where there are too many smilies because we have over 25 people with more than 5 pages done I think I will copy the catergories from the annual scrapbooking thread and place people in their categories.

Rebecca

I just finished 2, so my new total is 4:). I finished Christmas and it may have been just the break I needed, because I feel ready to tackle the last few pages of our WDW trip album. If I can get that book done by the end of the month, I will be REALLY happy. At the very least, I'd like to have it done before the 180 day window for making this year's ADRs arrives:):).

DH said since I've been so good at the BAN, I can go to a crop on Friday. I'll be sorting pictures and making kits this week so I can make pages, finally. :thumbsup2

Apparently my real life :firefight is keeping me from my internet time!
I will be happy to join in and try to do SOME pages

Squid

rlovew you didn't add my 24 pages from post #60.

Thanks!

I believe I am caught up once again. It is only 5 days into the month and as a group we have scrapped 259 pages. I think that is amazing in itself.

Rebecca

I'm new to the scrapbooking board, but can I join in? I actually did 2 pages today and it was the first time I scrapped in over a year! I know shame on me, but I will be able to make much more time this year. :) I HAVE to start using this loads of stuff I have!

I'm new to the scrapbooking board, but can I join in? I actually did 2 pages today and it was the first time I scrapped in over a year! I know shame on me, but I will be able to make much more time this year. :) I HAVE to start using this loads of stuff I have!

Welcome- we are open to everyone joining in. The point of this challenge each month is to encourage each other to scrap. I will update the first list in the morning and add your pages inthen.

Rebecca

I got 15 more pages done this afternoon - nothing too fancy - but they are done!!!!
I feel like i am on a roll.
Jennifer

I got 15 more pages done this afternoon - nothing too fancy - but they are done!!!!
I feel like i am on a roll.
Jennifer

I feel like i am on a roll.:rotfl:
Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter