January Scrapping Challenge- Get Your New Year Off on the Right Foot

I would love to play. I have really slacked off this past year and need to get it into gear. I have a lot of stuff, now to use it up and put the stuff in albums.

All I really want to do is just post here to keep a tally and feel somewhat accountable.

I have done 1 page so far :)

I worked all day today (cleaning the house seemed highly overrated!!), and I got 24 more pages done. Just about 20 more, and I'll be done with 2006 and ready to start 2007! :)

I worked all day today (cleaning the house seemed highly overrated!!), and I got 24 more pages done. Just about 20 more, and I'll be done with 2006 and ready to start 2007! :)

:woohoo: SIOH!

Count me in too........did 4 pages last night!

I would like to join. I haven't scrapped in awhile, maybe this will be some motivation. :)

I'm in. Going to two crops in Florida and madly making page kits (see my monster project query - HELP!) If I can pull it off, that will be a LOT of pages.

ohoh. :scared1: maybe they won't count because I'm not providing the photos or journaling?

I'm in. Going to two crops in Florida and madly making page kits (see my monster project query - HELP!) If I can pull it off, that will be a LOT of pages.

ohoh. :scared1: maybe they won't count because I'm not providing the photos or journaling?

If you have made the pages as a gift without photos and journaling so someone else can complete the scrapbook I still think they count. The gift pages you are planning on doing should definately count.

Rebecca

Count me in too! I did 7 pages on 1/1. None yesterday though- we were gone most of the day. I am hoping to do a few more today, but I really need to start taking Christmas things down as well! :goodvibes

got 2 more done last night and going to friends today to scrap, so hope to have at least 6-8 more depending on how much we talk and play with her baby, dang he is just too cute!

I am so ready to finish up the almost finished albums and bring up-to-date the other albums that need updating.
I have set my goals for the year and am ready to follow through with them.

I have already finished 3 pages and thought through the layouts for 3 2-page spreads I will do tonight or tomorrow.

It feels good to be cropping again.

Can i play too????
I was cleaning up my scrapbook/sewing room and came across baby pictures of DS who is now 5 1/2 years old. So i got 13 pages done. I dont feel bad that i am only 5 years behind - I was a mess when he started kindergarten that i did almost a whole book in a few days. I guess you can tell that i dont scrapbook in cronological order!!!
well i am happy with 13 pages (I counted each page as one page, some a double page payouts - is that right?)
Jennifer

Can i play too????
I was cleaning up my scrapbook/sewing room and came across baby pictures of DS who is now 5 1/2 years old. So i got 13 pages done. I dont feel bad that i am only 5 years behind - I was a mess when he started kindergarten that i did almost a whole book in a few days. I guess you can tell that i dont scrapbook in cronological order!!!
well i am happy with 13 pages (I counted each page as one page, some a double page payouts - is that right?)
Jennifer

Each page is one- a double page layout is 2 pages. I am caught up to here.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter