January Scrapping Challenge- Get Your New Year Off on the Right Foot

I would like a little motivation too!

My goal for this month is 10 pages...I'm starting off with small amount in hopes that it will grow! I am working on pages from our Georgia Aquarium and Washington DC trip this summer. And I got 3 pages done today!!!:woohoo:

I got 6 more pages done. I went to a crop tonight and started a few pages that need some journaling and titles to be done!!

Hey all! I'm up to January 15th! I mean, I've done 15 pages. :banana: And I used a number of swap items! :banana:

Updated once again!!! We have many of you just a page or 2 from moving up a category and an amazing number of us already have a smilie- Great Job so far this month. We are averaging 49 pages per day!! Keep up the good work.

Rebecca

Updated once again. keep doing those pages and adding to our tally.

Rebecca

I did one more this afternoon. I hope I have the energy to do more this evening.

I completed two more pages today and finished my Georgia Aquarium trip! :woohoo:

I updated once again since I was adding in my totals. Sorry about the mistake plgrn- I was updating you this monring when I lost your original number and I didn't actually check back through the postings to get the right number, I put down what I thought it was planning on going back and checking but hadn't had a chance yet.

Rebecca

Ok, I am officially on the board with TWO!

Woo Hoo

I figure that's probably two more than I did last year!

I got one more done tonight. I am going to have to order pictures to finish some layouts.

I did 2 more pages last night for a total of 5 so far this month. That is about 1 a day so far :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter