January Scrapping Challenge- Get Your New Year Off on the Right Foot

I did 2 tonight. They were perhaps the easiest pages ever. I had a fabulous picture of each of the kids from my BIL's wedding. So I matted them and let the pictures speak for themselves!

I am updated through here. We now have over 25 people that have scrapped at least 5 pages. I know that because I had to take away my smilie and I had to take away the count smilie from our leader SIOH in order to edit the post. Therefore when I have anyone else reach 5 I will have to go to dividing us up into group since I can't post another smilie.

Rebecca

I just finished 16 pages.
And yes, it is NOT for me.
:rotfl2:
I am sending the completed album to Hawaii. Wish I was going with it.

I am updated with our new listings- I will be moving you up thrrough the categories as we go since I could keep up with the smilies- The boards didn't let me. Next month whooever is in charge might want to do 2 posts so they could have 50 smilies to use instead of 25. Too many of us earning smilies is a good problem to have.

Rebecca

Well, not a great night...but I got 6 done last night.....Maybe a few more today...we'll see how the day goes

Updated once again- with a few people moving up categories. One advantage to this style in January is that SIOH will have less work when moving these numbers to the annual thread.

Rebecca

Back home and ready to start another semester, so I finished my Spain/France 2005 trip. Yay! 25 pages for me tonight. Now I have to figure out what happened next...so many years ago.;)

Over the past couple of days I got 4 more pages done:). My new total is 12.....yipee! I've never made it to the "2nd level" of motivational smilies before now.

I finished 4 more pages last night! I could have done more, but I am trying to help Dsis get her album caught up!

I got 11 more done today! I completed my January month goal of scrapping Jan/Feb 2007 during this month!! Now, I may be able to move on to March! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter