January page challenge ~ Winner PN96!!!!!

Oops :confused3 fixed now ;)

Lisa got your pages too.

I've discovered that for several years when the girls were little there are only one or two pics of me per year :scared1: and there are very few pics of just DH and I together :confused3 Just DH with the girls or me with the girls or us as a family :eek: It's making my project for a calendar full of pics of DH and I through the years very difficult to make :headache: I have lots of more recent pics, just not many for the first ten years of our marriage--hmmm....maybe I dreamed it :rotfl2:

thanks!

same here....its because we are always the one's taking the photos!

4 for today plaese.
Im in the same boat with few photos of kids/dh/me. Hated to have photos taken because we were both heavy then I started scrapping and realized that this was for the kids too and it wasnt fair to them. But after we started cruising and both of us lost weight it got much better.

Did 6 more last night for a new total of 79. Those swap pieces make things go much faster.

Rebecca

2 for today.
My new work schedule should allow me to keep up with my 2 per day. Hours are 10~5 and I wake at 5 cuz of the dogs so keeping fingers crossed!

Please add 5 more to my total. I hope to get 2 more done today... Got side tracked when DD came home from school early..forgot that her college classes are over!!!

Now, I'm reteaching DS11 how to solve for area because the teacher thinks mental math is the best.. I totally DISAGREE!!! Make them write their work so that they can see where they are messing things up at!
Formulas do NOT go away!!!!

Please add 5 more to my total. I hope to get 2 more done today... Got side tracked when DD came home from school early..forgot that her college classes are over!!!

Now, I'm reteaching DS11 how to solve for area because the teacher thinks mental math is the best.. I totally DISAGREE!!! Make them write their work so that they can see where they are messing things up at!
Formulas do NOT go away!!!!

I wish that there was a standard way to teach math!! Math would be so much easier for the students.

Cassey

I wish that there was a standard way to teach math!! Math would be so much easier for the students.

Cassey

Me too Cassey! She is a new teacher, first year on her own, and I have had all the older teachers at this grade level and this is such a big teaching level the real introduction to algebra formulas (circumference, area, perimeter)...
Especially when they give you the Area and the base and you need to find the height of the triangle... 5th grade minds don't always get it!!! I wish they would give them a test of the formulas only... once they remember the formulas then they can do the work.... but that's me and OLD SCHOOL math!

Anyway, please add 2more to my total.

BTW, if Cheryl isn't able to get on over the weekend because she is busy with family commitments, I will update the thread on Saturday evening.

:hug: Cheryl and family!!!

2 more please. I know its getting repetitive and hope to have this straightened out by the weekend. Thank you.

2 more for me please!

I also did a bunch of kit pages, but until I get pics on them they don't count!

I'll be burning down my goal this weekend though!

Congrats to our new leader Nan :)

Updated to here. I'll try to check in over the weekend, but, no promises. Thanks Nan for offering to update if needed :hug:

Computer is working right now so Im posting now.
Morning 2 are done.
I have a system set up now for my piece of mind and shouldnt have to post every day.
Thank you!

2 more for me!! But the thing I'm most happy about is that I got 2 days worth of pics from our April '11 trip kitted to scrap soon!!

I got 1 more done and have been hard at work getting things ready to do pages at my crop on Wednesday.

That puts me at 80.

Rebeccca

I got 15 12x12 done today! I also "helped" Morgan make 29 6x6 pages for her autograph book. (By helping, I did pretty much everything but adhere - I don't if those count or if they do, how to count them!).

6 more for me tonight! Love rainy Saturdays where I can get some scrapping done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter