January page challenge ~ Winner PN96!!!!!

mm2000--I'll count the ones you helped Morgan with as 1/2 page each (so 15 pages) if that works for you.

12 for me yesterday and Rachel did 24, she used a ton of swap stuff :goodvibes I'm hoping to post some pics on the swap board, but, not until this board is moving faster ;)

I'll go update now.

mm2000--I'll count the ones you helped Morgan with as 1/2 page each (so 15 pages) if that works for you.

12 for me yesterday and Rachel did 24, she used a ton of swap stuff :goodvibes I'm hoping to post some pics on the swap board, but, not until this board is moving faster ;)

I'll go update now.

That's fine with me. I wanted to help her finish today, but she's being surly...

I have 118 pages kitted and ready to go!
I hope to start working on them tomorrow. It should go fast because quite a few are complete pages from swaps.

8 more for me today :) Spending a lot of time whittling down the number of pics from our Arizona/Utah vacation.

Updated to here. As a group we are at 741 pages for the month so far :banana::yay::banana::yay:

Wilderness Lodge Photo Shoot 2008 Finished.
Very Merry Holiday 2009 Finished.
Home Album Finished.

Add 16 pages more for me please. :thumbsup2

Month total so far is 28!!

Productive weekend!
I finished my paint can and one of the 4 toppers AND 10
pages!:cool1:
I promise that this week I will not 2 you to tears! I know what Im doing now!:hippie:

4more for me yesterday. I am only 2 LOs away from finishing our 2011 cruise album :yay: My newborn DS is so clingy right now but I discovered I can put him in the baby carrier strapped to my chest and still reach my desk to scrapbook, lol.

We have a new leader at 82 pages :) Congrats SIOH :banana::banana::banana:

10 more for me today

Updated to here

I thought I would get much more done this weekend, but my days really got filled up with lots of activities that took me away from my scrap room.

BUT, please add 5 to my total for this month. If I sat at my scrap table for longer than two hours, the number would go way up, but some days it's just not possible!

Please add 2 more pages to the total... I hope to have a good number tomorrow.. I accomplished all but the pages on my list today.... so tomorrow is dedicated to pages!!!! I finished Disney 2008 today!!!

Please add 2 more pages to the total... I hope to have a good number tomorrow.. I accomplished all but the pages on my list today.... so tomorrow is dedicated to pages!!!! I finished Disney 2008 today!!!

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

I need to get back to scrapping too...want to do my one MK swap group tomorrow, so hope Thursday to get back to my photos!

Please add 6 more to my total!
I got all the 4-H books taken care of today, missing pages and all!!! :woohoo:
I got the opening pages for 2004 & 2008 done too!!!!

Tomorrow is back to 2011 day to finish up Sept/Oct!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter