January page challenge ~ Winner PN96!!!!!

Wow y'all have been busy!!! Our total as a group for the first two weeks of January is 528 pages :banana::yay::banana::yay:

Our top 5 scrappers are:

BAMB ~ 76 pages
PN96 ~ 63 pages
rlovew ~ 62 pages
newtexan ~ 47 pages
disney-akj ~ 43 pages
SIOH ~ 43 pages

Congrats ladies :goodvibes

Wow y'all have been busy!!! Our total as a group for the first two weeks of January is 528 pages :banana::yay::banana::yay:

Our top 5 scrappers are:

BAMB ~ 76 pages
PN96 ~ 63 pages
rlovew ~ 62 pages
newtexan ~ 47 pages
disney-akj ~ 43 pages
SIOH ~ 43 pages

Congrats ladies :goodvibes

WOOHOO!!!!! Let's blast that goal out of the water everyone!

I know Nan is scrapping this afternoon so I need to get my butt in gear. I'm summiting Mt Washmore today, then off the tackle the peaks of Mt Scrapmore!

Yea, I'm coming for ya!!! Mt. Washmore is rebooted... now to sort what was in the last few baskets from the weekend... and I'm gonna do some "laundry cycle timed scraps"....

Im hesding down in a bit. Soon as ds is done eating. Little piggy! Gonna get the fire going and start laundry. And darn it if I don't stay down and scrap I can't hear the cycles ;)

One more for Russia and now its gone
One more for general but its in the Helsinki book.
Now I should be able to start Stockholm with a clear mind.
What does that mean for here....
2 more please, with about 5 to follow later today.
Im not even sure if Im at my 16 for the month yet!:scared1:

Yea, I'm coming for ya!!! Mt. Washmore is rebooted... now to sort what was in the last few baskets from the weekend... and I'm gonna do some "laundry cycle timed scraps"....

Get busy Nan! I have it in writing that you will have your layout for the challenge done by the end of the day today!!! :rotfl:

There is still time for anyone else that wants to join!!

please add 6 more!

off to take some meds and rest....getting a stinkin' sinus headache :headache:

Super busy weekend with my niece! BUT, I managed another 4 pages the other night with two more just ready to be glued down.

Great progress everyone!! Wow, just burning down the goals!! Crazy!

I finished another 11 today bringing my total up to 73 for the month. Once I get the rest of Epcot done I will start moving slower- I don't have a ton of things ready for the gradutation parts of things.

Please add 7 more pages to my total. I finished PJ's baby book today... Now to upload and order it my end of month...

Another goal off my 2012 list!!!!

Uh Cheryl, Nan has 670 pages. I know she's good but she's not that good!! LOL

Oops :confused3 fixed now ;)

Lisa got your pages too.

I've discovered that for several years when the girls were little there are only one or two pics of me per year :scared1: and there are very few pics of just DH and I together :confused3 Just DH with the girls or me with the girls or us as a family :eek: It's making my project for a calendar full of pics of DH and I through the years very difficult to make :headache: I have lots of more recent pics, just not many for the first ten years of our marriage--hmmm....maybe I dreamed it :rotfl2:

That's the same here Cheryl...

As we look back at vacations I sometimes wonder how the hell my kids got there because there are NO parents in the photos!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter