January page challenge ~ Winner PN96!!!!!

Cheryl, SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! She'll come out of the woodwork to get me!!!! LOL
She's still talkin' trash to me via text!!!

play nice Nan and Buffy :lmao::lmao::lmao: you two are really getting pages done this month :rotfl2:

I got another 4 completed...slow and steady I guess.

OOhhh, where's the popcorn?! I cant wait to see how this plays out between those two!:rotfl:
In the mean time plaese add another 2 for tonight. 3 more and Norway will be done! Tomorrow!

Woohoo BAMB!!!!! I have your total as 76???? I'll re-check my math in the morning.

I took today off because DS15's games got messed up because the host school had a leak on the aux gym floor so we were down to 1 gym for the games... I plan on scrapping away the day tomorrow because the boys are fixing DS15's ceiling tomorrow. They took out the false ceiling!

Congrats Buffy!!!! :) Keep up the good work!!! I've got 2 days to catch up... so please feel free to take the next 2 days off to relax! :lmao:

After working all day Jan 1 & 2- I completed 14 pages. After 2 1/2 days at a scrapbook getaway with no distractions beside conversation- I completed 29 pages. For a total of 43 total layouts. I figure I invested about 60 hours to scrapping this month so far so I am in awe of you who can complete these huge #'s, even on a regular basis :worship: Great job ladies!!!!

I did some more pages last night- 11 more finished which puts me at 62 for the month.

Rebecca

Sorry I haven't checked in since Friday. We had a rough weekend here. I'll go add your amazing numbers to the totals then I'll post our top 5 scrappers for the month so far :)

5 more for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter