January page challenge ~ Winner PN96!!!!!

I got 24 pages done at my crop today. So that puts me at 104 for the month. I am probably done for the month- I want to get a few cards done and I have a list of other things that need to be finished.

Rebecca

5 pages completed for me so far. I hope to get some more done this weekend. Plus I have a retreat to plan for so I have to get to printing pics!!

Woohoo Rebecca is our new leader :banana::banana::banana:

Because of family obligations I will not be able to update until Sunday, I hope y'all understand. :grouphug:

Updated to here

got 4 pages done today....tomorrow hope to knock out a bunch!!

Your on Lisa!! I plan on get my groove on tomorrow... DS15 doesn't play tomorrow just varsity so I may stay home and enjoy some extra scrappin' time while everyone else goes to the game!!!!

Your on Lisa!! I plan on get my groove on tomorrow... DS15 doesn't play tomorrow just varsity so I may stay home and enjoy some extra scrappin' time while everyone else goes to the game!!!!

is that a challenge :rolleyes1

I've got 6 sets of photos to finish up 2011

1. Megan's choir mini retreat
2. Megan's Vetrans day choir assembly
3. Halloween
4. photos of our CA friends
5. Christmas
6. NYE

got a bunch of swap stuff pulled, so hope they will go together pretty quick!

A small motivational challenge...

I still have 4 months of things for 2011 to do... but I also print at the same time for the family book, and the kids sports/school/life books..... My goal is to get several things done!

I need to reorganize 2 of my older albums because I found some photos from 1995 that need int the proper book...

I have to do 3 2012 opening 4H pages tomorrow..they are stack and ready to create but I got side tracked today!!!

A small motivational challenge...

I still have 4 months of things for 2011 to do... but I also print at the same time for the family book, and the kids sports/school/life books..... My goal is to get several things done!

I need to reorganize 2 of my older albums because I found some photos from 1995 that need int the proper book...

I have to do 3 2012 opening 4H pages tomorrow..they are stack and ready to create but I got side tracked today!!!

you are the one being motivational getting so much caught up on :worship:
Megan is really wanting me to get 2011 finished so she can look at the photos!

I hear ya...
I'm having a hard time deciding on PJ's life book photos from when she was younger...so I think I am going to have her pick some this weekend but she won't know how they are scrapped until graduation!

The boys have been helping pick photos too..and they are giving me captions/titles!!!
There is one of PJ and the Canada CM from 2008.... he kept asking her questions...so C wants that photo and a photo of her throwing a fit at age 1 and the title.. "who stole my BF?"

I hear ya...
I'm having a hard time deciding on PJ's life book photos from when she was younger...so I think I am going to have her pick some this weekend but she won't know how they are scrapped until graduation!

The boys have been helping pick photos too..and they are giving me captions/titles!!!
There is one of PJ and the Canada CM from 2008.... he kept asking her questions...so C wants that photo and a photo of her throwing a fit at age 1 and the title.. "who stole my BF?"

nice they are helping you out!

:lmao: love the BF title!

3more for me please :) I am very happy I have surpassed my Jan goal.

Please add 22 pages!

drumroll please....

:rockband:

I have finished my 2011 album :woohoo::woohoo: used tons of swap stuff...will get photos post on the swap thread to share!

Congrats on the totals Lisa....

Please add 10 more for my today.. had a fight with pumpkin vines but I won!!! :)

Off for the evening... everyone is home... so my time is up!

Please add 4 more pages!

did our Snow photos...have officially scrapped my first two LO's for 2012!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter