January page challenge ~ Winner PN96!!!!!

OK got Louis's b-day party done so that is 4 more pages
now do I start the next batch of Disney alums or the Letter swap???

We are currently at 993 pages as a group and several of us are within a few pages of our personal monthly goals :goodvibes Let's see how many more we can do by Tuesday :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Updated to here

2 for me. Will try to scrap more later. Keeping my fingers crossed. Basketball and softball season used to barely overlap by a few weeks but this year they are starting softball practice today for the season which starts the end of April. Joy!! :rolleyes1 So between work, indoor soccer, basketball, and softball now there is not much time for crafty fun. :goodvibes

Managed 1 today:sad2: had plans for many more, but helping DS(18) with his university choices and DS(12) having a friend over sort of ate the day up:headache:

6 for me so far this weekend! I'm taking a short break right now, but then back up there to finish up a few things before dinner.

I have exceeded my goal for the month! yay!

I tried to post this last weekend, but it didn't make it through. I did 4 pages for my friend's wedding album. That is pathetic, but I also am not setting goals until I make it to the summer...with the new job and the living situation where I can't leave scrap stuff out, plus the fact that I feel so stuck on this book, I'm trying to just be happy with what I do get accomplished. :rolleyes:

Please add 6 more to my total. I hope to get 4 more done tonight and tomorrow DH has calls at home all day so I hope to kit/sort 2010 Disney photos with swap items!!!

I got my digital scrapbooks in today.. they turned out pretty good.... still love my traditional...but I could do digi for quick trips! ;)

I finished 6 more pages last night. Tonight is TV night and I am working on kits, if I can get off the computer!

Woohoo!!!! We are over 1000 pages :dance3::banana::dance3::banana: Nan and Rebecca are tied for the lead at 104 pages :goodvibes

I got 38 more done (posted in the swap thread) using swap things really speeds things up -- I think I need some more swap things since I'm about out

My goal for the month was 1 page per week, so 4 pages for the month. (Forgot to post earlier) I managed to do 6 so I'm happy with that.:)

Please add 2 more to my total...

It took me some time to template my own 365 digital pages.... but at least I have that done for the year... can't wait to get started on it this weekend!!!

I'm ready for next month!!! :)

Good work everyone!!!!

I finished our Mickey's Not So Scarey Halloween 2011 layout this weekend. That is 2 additional pages for me.

I also made and completed a Bo Bunny LOVE chipboard album. I'm not sure how to count this one. Should I count this as 2 additional pages???

I also made and completed a Bo Bunny LOVE chipboard album. I'm not sure how to count this one. Should I count this as 2 additional pages???

Depends on how big the pages are. If the pages are 6x6 or larger the count as 1 each otherwise make your best guess and I'll add them to your total :)

Congrats to our winner PN96 with 106 completed pages :banana::yay::dance3:

As a group we exceeded the monthly goal by 321 pages :goodvibes Awesome work everyone :thumbsup2

I'll check this thread for the next few days to add any last minutes pages to your totals.

:woohoo: Thank you!!!
I need to continue this motivation next month!

I will start the new thread in a few months!!

Congrats to all on a job well done this month!!!

:thanks: Cheryl for hosting!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter