Jan 7th Disboard Online Crop

P1050172.jpg

here's my first LO - still need to figure out something for the baby side....Megan is the brown hair, all the blondies are my friends kids, Annie, Claire and Caulder with the babies (about 2 weeks old then) Treyton and Sutter, they are 15 months now.

I like brads better too. I think I wore out my crop-a-dile. It makes bad sounds now. :sad2:

Be real careful in Mexico mycutiepatooties. There are many not so nice places now with the drug lords taking over everywhere. Don't we have some swappers from Texas? They can tell us what main stream news outlets won't.

Hi all! I had to hustle to get all my "chores" done so I can spend the rest of the night in my scrap room. I'm working on kitting up pages to bring to my crop tomorrow. Trying to get 2010 wrapped up.

More ribbon. I think some ribbon on the other side would look nice. Either a whole strip or a little bit tucked under the photos.

eyelets are....ok...brads are better!!! LOL Just the noise factor and lazy factor for me!!!!

Hi Traci!! DH and I were going to go to Punta Cana a few years ago but our youngest got sick and we backed out. They have some great deals!! Have fun planning!

I think I have talked more tonight than I have in month of Sundays.

I like cardstock. I don't like flimsy paper. I always give it a cardstock base.

I have a cardstock addiction. For whatever reason, I think that I need every color and every shade of that color imaginable. JoAnns had the 8 1/2 by 11 cardstock paper on sale this weekend and I think I bought a pack in every single color/ color combination. LOL!

More ribbon. I think some ribbon on the other side would look nice. Either a whole strip or a little bit tucked under the photos.

So funny- that is just what I thought too- of course that is my answer for anything when I need a space filler.

I love Bazzill but I also really like the color core cardstocks as well- they are really fun to emboss and distress.

I collect cardstock!! I especially love Bazzill and miss my scrapbook store so much. She had a HUGE selection of Bazzill colors.

DH and the kids are downstairs playing Disney Scene It on the TV. I can hear them. So glad he's playing with them...makes me feel better about being secluded up here in my scrap room.:lovestruc

Cutting ribbon for a ribbon swap and I don't want to give it up. I admit it, I am a ribbon hoarder : )

I love Bazzill and the color core too!

Lisa what a great double page spread!

Here's group 9, sketch 3:

DSCN0402.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter