Jan 7th Disboard Online Crop

That's not all in caps. :rolleyes1

I love ink. I cannot leave my edges plain. [except when doing 13 sets :rotfl2:] Most of my mats and boxes will have inked edges.

That's not all in caps. :rolleyes1

I love ink. I cannot leave my edges plain. [except when doing 13 sets :rotfl2:] Most of my mats and boxes will have inked edges.

I tried to do it in all caps but the board kept changing it - so I thought I would do it in PINK instead.

I'm learning to love ink! It's a pain when you're doing a whole set though, it takes me a long time to ink my edges.

Yeah...I like ink, too. And....I noticed the caps too!!! LOL

Ann - are you glad to start getting that swap out of your happy home? BTW - glad to see you here tonight...you've been too quiet lately!!

I use my chalk and pigment ink interchangeably. But the ink does leave cute little lines on my fingers.

Thanks! :goodvibes Fixing the LO now.

How exactly does virtual bingo work?

I will call words every 15 minutes. As I call a word if it is on your list cross it out. Then when all your words have been called you call BINGO. IOt is like having a full card.

Rebecca

It does feel good to get some of the boxes out the door. Hoping the replacement part shows soon. :)

hope morgan feels better! megan is finally on the mend!!!

Hi Cheryl!!!

Jennifer - hope Morgan feels better soon!! Hugs to her!

Hi Erin. I'm gonna start working backwards too as soon as I finish 2006. I like working on more current stuff, how did I get so far behind again!

Michelle (disney-akj) and Cassey (JJ&JHsmom) - I hope you guys will post your pages tonight...I think I may be the only one to have seen anything you guys made and you did such a great job everyoe should see!!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter