Jan 7th Disboard Online Crop

I am here! I am working on my 2010 Irish Festival album. I have a good portion of it done already, so I hope to finish it up.

Also getting dinner done (Sweet Potato Chili)...Yum!

Please tell us about the Sweet Potato Chili!!! And, the Irish Festival!!!! Where was that? DH is very into his Irish heritage and DD used to step dance. Sadly, she is not any longer. :sad2:

Here is a page I just finished up...I hope DS loves it when he is older. It is really fuzzy...sorry about that.

(The glasses say Beer Pong Master)
01071118181.jpg

Well actually St. Louis Bread Company since we are from STl, but everywhere it is Panera (I guess they originated here?)

I'll be working on our May 08 trip! Still have 2 more disney books to work on after this one hoping to get them done before our may trip! :rotfl:

Don't feel bad, I'm not quite done with our November 2008 trip and I haven't started our May 2009 trip, but I'm working on November 2010. I *will* finish the Nov 08 trip (eventually, lol) but I've lost all inspiration when I look at the pics.

Steph

oh no your hyped up on caffeine...watch out LOL

I will be posting photos too!

Here is a page I just finished up...I hope DS loves it when he is older. It is really fuzzy...sorry about that.

(The glasses say Beer Pong Master)
01071118181.jpg

Very cute page- I am guessing you made the collage instead of college on your title on purpose.

Rebecca

whew!! i made it. still have to order pizza then i can get settled.

im working on our first trip to universal last september. hopefully i'll get it finished

Please tell us about the Sweet Potato Chili!!! And, the Irish Festival!!!! Where was that? DH is very into his Irish heritage and DD used to step dance. Sadly, she is not any longer. :sad2:

I am veggie, so the chili is pinto beans, diced tomatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, onions, and veggie stock. Plus a bunch of spices. It smells great!

The festival is a weekend long event mid-September (halfway to St. patrick's Day). :thumbsup2 It is always a ton on fun! This year Off Kilter was on break from Epcot, so they came to play. (They were festival regulars until they got the permenant gig in the Canada pavillion. It was a blast! Nothin' like your preschooler wearing a kilt and being darm proud of it! :rotfl:

Okay I am going to start posting BINGO words- they will be in a post by themselves in pink. If it is an item you haven't used or don't know about ask about it- if you love it or use it a lot or want to show us an example of it feel free to do that too.

Rebecca

Just wanted to say HI.
We have Playfest tonight at the theater and so will not be able to scrap but I did send Rebecca my words so I will have to check in and see what you all are doing.
Love the "Beer" photo!

Okay...so yeah the misspelling was not on purpose! :headache: opps! I guess my G needs spellcheck.

I am here and ready to join in on the fun! I am working on my groups for the holiday swap (11/2 groups from being done!!) I hope to finish then might move on to the surprise swap. I am so excited to chat with you all and look forward to the challenges!!
Stephanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter