Jan 7th Disboard Online Crop

rlovew

DIS Veteran
Hello and welcome to our first online crop.

Grab your stuff and snacks and get ready to have fun together while we scrap!

If you don't have your bingo list in yet send it to me by 6:30 before I call the first word!

I'm here and ready to get some pages made :) Hi Lisa, how's Megan feeling this afternoon?

YEAH!!! I am getting my stuff ready! It's only 5 here so i still have to get dinner for the kids and then I will be back to scrap!

This is my first online crop!

welcome!

What is everyone working on tonight?

- I will be putting together my groups for the holiday swap.

Rebecca

better,, she's watching some movies!!! she's making nachoes for dinner and will be wandering in and out!
so what are you working on?
I'm doing a pool LO and megan's 3rd grade pioneer day LO

Hello! I am hear and hope to get some swap stuff done. Of course I might have to participate in the challenge too. What is everyone else working on?

I'm putting my pages together for the holiday swap. Then I'll be working on our family 2006 album, I've left it sitting half done for almost 6 months :scared1:

I'll be in and out. We're getting ready to have dinner, and DS10 has basketball practice at 8:00. DH has to be at work at midnight, so I get to take DS.

I'm hoping to work on our WDW album from November...

Steph

I am working on 2009 trip. I have my pages organized from various swaps and will be putting on the photos. If I finish, I will switch over to working on my holiday swap pages.

Are we posting the things we finish?

Organizing my ribbon to cut for a swap first, then I will start on my elements. Hope to get a lot done!

I'll be working on our May 08 trip! Still have 2 more disney books to work on after this one hoping to get them done before our may trip! :rotfl:

I am here! I am working on my 2010 Irish Festival album. I have a good portion of it done already, so I hope to finish it up.

Also getting dinner done (Sweet Potato Chili)...Yum!

I am working on 2009 trip. I have my pages organized from various swaps and will be putting on the photos. If I finish, I will switch over to working on my holiday swap pages.

Are we posting the things we finish?

I would love to see what you are working on although there is certainly not a requirement to post work.

Rebecca

Last call for Bingo lists. Post here if you need a minute to get them done.

:banana::banana::banana:

I'm late to the party....but better late than never!!! Hi everyone!!!! I'm so excited!!!! I am working on my Disney 2010 trip because it was the most recent and shortest trip. I know it's backwards, but I'm doing most recent first then working my way back. Plus, it was just DH and I so the pictures are more fun!!! If any of you have not been to Disney kid-free...you must try it!!! DH actually WANTS to go back now...that never happened after a trip with the whole family!! :rotfl2:

Oh, and I definitely want to see what everyone is making tonight so I hope we are posting pix!! I know at a crop I also like to ask opinions and for suggestions on pages.

Ok...get to work Erin!

P.S.....picked up Panera for the fam for dinner. I'm not a coffee drinker...ever. But, knowing I wanted to make a long night of scrapping I opted for an espresso....yeah I'm a bit chatty!!!! (More than normal.) Sorry in advance!!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter