Jan 7th Disboard Online Crop

I love men in kilts too!!! must be the Irish girl in me :lmao:

so much fun last night!! and if I stayed up as late as the east coasters no one would of been on :lmao: I was on for 7 hours!:lmao:

love the "love page" so cute!!!!
open invitation Buffy! when we make our next NJ/NY trip I would love to try to get something together to meet all my east side family in the box!

well I'm done too, need to get the girl to bed and she wants her mama :love:so good night all, had a blast, beautiful pages and wonderful friends, and wonderful way to spend the night!!!:hug: sweet dreams all!!

Most definitely. I'm about 2 1/2 hours from NYC but we love going into the city. I'm actually from South Jersey originally so we are down the shore often.

Here's my challenge page.

peek.jpg

I'm off myself. My eyes have started burning so that's my cue to give up.

Night all!

Gorgeous!! I love the shimmer in the paper.

Yes Man night! DBF sends me to monthly crops so he can have friends over to pay Xbox games all night. But our house is only 1,000 sf, living room now holds tv, video game equipment and my scrap table.

the games are def not kid appropriate and ex wouldnt switch me tonight for tomorrow. So man night was tonight and I have to listen to it. :woohoo: ya me. But tomorrow is a 6 hour crop after work and DBF has the kids. :rotfl2:

Well that stinks about the ex. But game night with DBF is tolerable. That is the one thing that's good about the Xbox live. I don't have to have have the friends over, they just play over the internet.

And those of us who stay up past their bed times sleep in late. :rotfl2:

Must be nice! LOL the plow guy was here at 9 looking for money. LOL

hey lisah0711, what part of inland nw are you from....I'm in everett!

:wave2: Hi neighbor! I'm in Coeur d'Alene. My Mom has a place in Gig Harbor so we do get over to your neck of the woods sometimes.

I'm in awe of all the cool things that you ladies did! :worship:

:wave2: Hi neighbor! I'm in Coeur d'Alene. My Mom has a place in Gig Harbor so we do get over to your neck of the woods sometimes.

I'm in awe of all the cool things that you ladies did! :worship:

we used to live in Spokane and my DH had grown up in Gig Harbor, small world!

Well that stinks about the ex. But game night with DBF is tolerable. That is the one thing that's good about the Xbox live. I don't have to have have the friends over, they just play over the internet.

Haha I wish, but he has friends that dont have XBOX so hes here and they are playing with DBF's brother online. So it seems like there are waaaayyy more people in the house. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter