Jan 7th Disboard Online Crop

Hey!!!! I'm not going to be scrapping along with you but I do want to join in with the crop. I pulled a ton of pages out of my books for the scrapbook class I'm teaching and I need to get them back in their proper spots before they get ruined so that's what I'll be doing tonight.

I love the layout that was posted.

Jen, I hope Morgan feels better soon.

Cheryl - I got my pix today from Snapfish... I thought the pictures from my printer were awesome....snapfish blows them away!!!! Snapfish is my friend!!!!!

I have only used them a few times. I borrowed an eyelet setter from a friend to use them on birthday invitations and they were a pain!

Hi everyone - scrapping my dgd 1st book - since I am not great at multitasking, I'll check back in every few minutes- otherwise I'd spend the entire evening chatting. Caroline

I sed to use a lot of eyelets when I first started scrapbooking but i have transitioned into using brads....less effort. I have a ton of different colored and shaped eyelets sitting around but never remember to use them.

With my cropadile I use eyelets a lot. They are probably one of my favorite things to use- especially the shaped ones.

I need to get a different eyelet setter, I can't hammer late at night without waking up the entire house.

I'm so happy to hear the snapfish prints are good, I can hardly wait for mine to get here.

My desktop is being slow & weird, so I'll be in & out.

Hi girls! I'm late to show up but hey, I'm here. I only have 1 hour and 15 mins. to scrap with you girls cuz we have company coming at 8:30 and I'll need to help with bedtime at 8:00. Another couple is coming over to discuss a long weekend vacation ***kid free*** that we're planning to take with them. The guy friend of ours is going to Afganistan soon so we're taking a trip with him and his wife before he has to go. We are trying to pick an all inclusive type of destination. They saw a few in Punta Cana (sp?) that they liked. Any recommendations?

So anyhow... I'm working on a set of tags for the surprise swap.

Glad to see Ann on here too. Miss ya sweetie!:hug:

Can't wait to get my snapfish order, first time for me too. I ordered on Sunday so hopefully any day. Got my gypsy : ) Haven't played with it yet though.

I primarily use brads too but I have a lot of cute eyelets I need to use up.

Can't wait to get my snapfish order, first time for me too. I ordered on Sunday so hopefully any day. Got my gypsy : ) Haven't played with it yet though.

I primarily use brads too but I have a lot of cute eyelets I need to use up.

:lovestruc Have fun...I LOVE my G! :lovestruc

I'm here! I'll be in and out for the next couple of hours. Still trying to get DH off to ice fishing and dinner and stuff.

Not sure what I'll be working on tonight. I'll probably pull a random ziploc out of my picture box and go from there. And by random, I reserve the right to put said ziploc back and pick again if I'm not feeling it. ;)

Also, I am developing a love for eyelets. Just figured them out a few weeks ago (I know!) and they are a fun embellishment.

Jennifer, I hope M is better soon! Enjoy your movie.

Eyelets--I've used them a few times. Bought a bunch of them, and never used them again. I found them a couple of months ago and gave them to a girl at church. She was thrilled!

Back to scrapping....only 45 minutes until I have to take DS to practice, though.

I'm here. Eating dinner and hanging out.

I hav the late night shift so I'll probably hang out for a bit then take a break when hubby comes home for a little bit.

Jennifer, sorry Morgan isn't feeling well.

MCP - Sorry I've never done a destination resort thing so I can't help you there. However a friend of DH's went to Atlantis and said it was the worst money he ever spent. He said it was horrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter