Jan 2009 Scrapooking Challenge~ Kick the New Year off with a BANG! Winner: RloveW

I got 5 done tonight--AND they were in SIOLB's album!! Woohoo!! I finally started!! :cheer2:

I've never posted here before, but I've gotten four pages done this month...trying to get back to scrapping...I didn't do any at all in december, but dh bought me the cricut expression for Christmas:)

Two more pages for me. I need to get moving to make my own monthly goal of about 75 pages! :rotfl2:

Maybe next month...

I finished up 10 more today and another album off my list- a clear album with my goddaughter Christmas pictures in it.

Rebecca

Put me down for 4 more! And I'm hoping to get 4 more done tomorrow. January is just going so well for me. Maybe I will get through 2009 having accomplished my goals!

5 more done tonight--2 Project 365 and 3 in SIOLB's album. . .you'll be happy to know that I'm speeding along (insert sarcasm) in that album. . .I'm to the pics where they brought him back to the room after the C-section!! ;) At this rate, I may finish the first day by the time he's 30!! But, hey, at least I'm moving!! :cheer2:

Please put me down for 10 more!

OK, I counted how many pages I've got done so far & it is 21. I think somehow I messed up with telling you. So put me down for 21.

Maybe more today....

I got 21 done for this week, for 2 a dat when my goal is 2 per day!:cheer2:
I have lots of appts for next week for I dont know if I will be as strong next week, but Im still going to try for 2 per day.
Great job everyone and have a good week!:flower3:

I did 30 pages today at the all day crop I went to!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Lat night I must have been in a scrapbooking mood so I also finished putting together my WDW album from May '08. I put all of the pages in the book, page protectors, etc. It is complete!!:cheer2:

Please add another 21 pages to my total. I went to an all-day crop and finished my WDW album!!! Now onto the cruise album... :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter