Jan 2009 Scrapooking Challenge~ Kick the New Year off with a BANG! Winner: RloveW

Please add 3 more for me....

things are moving along ok for me in Jan, but I super excited I'll be attending a night crop on Friday here's hoping for getting alot done! :idea:

OK, DD and I did 4 pages for her autograph book - all the embellishments, just missing the Autographs.

Do I get credit for all the Cricut Princesses I made in preparation? LOL - those things took stinking hours.

More than 100 pages is a Priceless Memory Preserver on the annual thread where the other names come from.

Rebecca

2 more for me tonight, which means, drum roll please! :rotfl2:

My 2005 Disney trip is DONE!!:banana: :banana:

It only took me 3 years to finish it, but thanks to all the great ideas from you ladies it doesn't look exactly like the trip before it. Now someday I'll do our 2007 and 2008 trips.

3 more for me this evening! I feel like I'm finally starting to get back into it. :cool1: I got 3 done in about an hour, if you don't count the time I stopped to eat dinner, etc. One I'm really, really happy with, I may even post in in the CCS thread.......eventually.

Steph

Four more full pages for me today (Electrical parade x2, Fast Passes and Tiki Room)

that is for the whole group!! We've done that or more most months!!

How about, "Don't get too close or I will stick you to my page!" Do they have a smilie for that? :confused3 :rotfl2:
Love it!!! Will added it to the AKA of PMP
More than 100 pages is a Priceless Memory Preserver on the annual thread where the other names come from.

Rebecca

Thanks! Got it added!!! :)

Updated to here!!! I plan on being on the board again later today!! I got photos printed last night..and since the kids have no school today.. it's a 4 day weekend 'cause everything is cancelled.... :cheer2: :cheer2:

Ladies....

I just totalled up our monthly number so far...

Pages for the month: 511 as of 1/16/09 @ 9:35AM

Looks like we can meet or exceed our goal of 1000 pages!!!

Keep up the great work!!!! Please remember to post your totals!!!! :)

Ladies....

I just totalled up our monthly number so far...

Pages for the month: 511 as of 1/16/09 @ 9:35AM

Looks like we can meet or exceed our goal of 1000 pages!!!

Keep up the great work!!!! Please remember to post your totals!!!! :)

I'm going to an all day crop tomorrow- 10am-8pm, so I'm going to get alot done. I've been getting page kits together all week to take with me!!:cool1:

I'll be in Disneyland for the next 8 days, so I won't be adding to the count. I may do a couple more pages today to get a little more pumped up (that would be hard!) but nothing more from me till after the 26th.

DMP-- Lucky you! Have a great time and say hi to Mic for me!:)
My next trip isnt until April, Easter weekend.

I finished up 3 more pages this evening. All my groups and angelled groups are done in the Weird completed page swap now.

Rebecca

I'm going to an all day crop tomorrow- 10am-8pm, so I'm going to get alot done. I've been getting page kits together all week to take with me!!:cool1:

ME TOO! My first all day crop. I got everything together for 2 road trips, 4 cruises, and a trip to Europe. Very ambitious for one day, I know.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter