In need of some scrap therapy...

my lss has some of the new disney queen & co!

we went to cheesecake factory.....don't have cracker barrel's in our neck of the woods :lmao:

found out that Wicked is coming back later this year and Book of Mormon!
and Elf the Musical is coming to a different theatre we go too...so our show outings are getting filled up!

LOL that's what I meant...well actually have not been to either and have heard all good about both! LOL

We love Cracker Barrell too! There is one in Pennsylvania that we always stop at for breakfast on the way home from my parents. It's the one thing the kids look forward to on the long ride home.

I really need to start taking Julia into Boston to see some shows. I just wish it was easier to get to the theatre district from here. I dislike driving in Boston and taking the train is complicated. DH is not a big "show" person or I would get him to drive.

I saw that new Queen & Co. stuff...awesome...need to find somewhere to get it!! I'll have to start scouring the internet!!

"N" is done!! Moving on...starting "O"!!

we went to a cracker barrel all the time when we lived in Plymouth Meeting....LOVED their french toast :goodvibes
one good thing about us being back in WA is getting to Seattle in about 30-40 minutes to see the shows and its something my mom enjoys too so we make a day out of it with lunch or dinner! we have two very nice theatres there that the big shows come too during their seasons.

if anyone wants to get some of the new Queen & CO....I can see what my LSS has, she also does special orders on some things, so that could be an option....I'd just need the SKU # on what papers you'd want....I could go after we get back from HI!

I need to put my extra papers away and head for bed. I have been at this since 9AM and I am beat for tonight. Need to get the shopping and chores done tomorrow, but hope to have some time to scrap in the afternoon. Maybe a run to Michaels to buy a bigger mat so I can work on DHS sketch.

Erin, good luck on the ABC album, can't wait to see the rest of your pages!

Have a great night!

Cassey

Nite Cassey!! Thanks...hoping to finish at least this "O" page before I head to bed!

Lisa - I may take you up on the offer for the connection! (Sounds sort-of illegal, huh??) LOL I swear....we are talking scrap supplies!!!

just let me know Erin...I'm happy to help "hook" you up:lmao::lmao:
the owner is super sweet and I like supporting her when I can...esp now that Hobby Lobby has moved into our area...I have them, M's, Joanns and local lss all within a 6 mile radius.

nope packing is probably 10% done....for some reason its just different from when I pack for WDW...plan on getting laundry done tomorrow and megan's stuff all packed and maybe mine, if not on Monday...have everything figured out, just need to get 'er done :lmao:

just checked, Cheryl's light is off....and she didn't say good night to us :sad1::sad1::sad1:

I'm still here ;) Busy scrappin'! Completed 4 more pages :) Photobucket isn't working for me tonight :( I'll post pics tomorrow.

Thanks!! You are a lucky girl...so many options!! I heard a rumor that a Michael's is going in where our Borders used to be before the company went under. But, I'm not holding my breath...have not seen any activity in the building yet. Our AC Moore is terrible!

Hmm....maybe Cheryl will be back on? It's 10:00 there almost, right? We'll see! If not, she has to stand on the wall tomorrow for the 1st 10 minutes of recess for not saying goodnight! LOL

LOL OK...you are lucky Cheryl!! You were getting wall time in the am if you got off without telling us! LOL

Darn! I wanted to see what you were doing! Photobucket is a real pain sometimes!

ooow Cheryl you are in trouble...lucky you came back :lmao:

yes it is nice to have so many options so close, but also bad for my wallet :rotfl2: I'm being a good girl though and only buying what I need for a project...have been using up a lot of my paper stash lately :thumbsup2

done with AK...bagged up and ready to go!

hmm, lets see....think I'll start cutting some of my DHS stuff tonight! how does yellows and blues with stars sound to you ladies ?

Love yellow and blue for DHS :)

I am going to bed now. My back really hurts, see you in the morning :)

thanks....will be cutting out lots of little stars...

good night Cheryl! see you around tomorrow!

Just had a thought...since I am in ABC mode...

We have not done the ABC Disney page swap in awhile...I don't know if Nemomom plans to do one? I am going to pm Nan and see what she thinks...I would love to host it maybe in late summer due fall. Last time everyone chose 2 letters and we made 14 pages of each instead of the 13. Then, she donated a book to MAW. We could donate an extra book to a Big Give. Whatcha think Lisa?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter